• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ban77

1. Ban77

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Preston on the way to the docks? I drive this every friday on the way back from Samlesbury lol :lol:
  2. Ban77

FN2 Mugen Carbon Gearknob

Im guessing you've tried here, but thought i'd post it anyway. http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/mugen-carbon-gear-knob-black-p-19145.html?osCsid=43tq2rgc92be86nia1g99q1n75
  3. Ban77

FN2 Mugen Carbon Gearknob

Gutted, are you going to wait for it or look for another?
  4. Ban77

FN2 newbie FN2 owner in January after being a newbie EP3 owner in November

Yeah your right, it sort of makes up for all that went wrong with the last one too :-D
  5. Ban77

Yeah can't say I have really... Not that I've noticed anyway. And I did work in a Honda dealer for a year or so at the time they came out :-S
  6. Ban77

Had the car a few days and I love it, its so much more refined than the last one. I thought i'd post up a few pics anyway, hopefully i'll eventually be able to start on with a few mods, but for now I need to save up some money.
  7. Ban77

haha, i know i've seen your thread, Don't make me feel any worse! :( The thought has crossed my mind many many times that I should never have sold that car. I like that fact that the FN2 seems to be a bit of an underdog though, and I enjoyed driving it, so im optimistic.
  8. Ban77

I didn't notice the steering fault when I test drove it, mainly because I only really drove it around the block and on a country road, but I informed them 3 days later that something wasn't right. The leaky window was only noticed after I further investigated the fact the rear of the car was...
  9. Ban77

Well, my momentary dip into EP3 ownership in November has been a complete disaster, I have had an issue with the steering not returning to centre which I believe is a fault with the steering rack, and so did the local Honda dealer, however after a claim on the 3 month warranty being too soon...
  10. Ban77

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

I'm sure they'll be queuing up to buy it! If I hadn't just bought a civic I'd have considered buying it back off you! lol :)
  11. Ban77

Yeah part of the pack i belive, i was shown this when i had it, i has the sills on the pics http://www.mediawars.ne.jp/~kemkem/hondaacce/dc5acce/DC5accessories07.htm looking good in the pics mate :D i just realised the other day i still have the silver surround thats round the...
  12. Ban77

Pics look ace mate, wish i could have taken some that good. glad you like the message on the tie bar, courtesy of the apprentice at Blackpool Honda :lol:
  13. Ban77

Hey thought id post here... i hope you enjoy it... it will be missed :( , but its gone to a good home. :D
  14. Ban77

Ouch - be careful potential DC5 owners...

i know where this car is - i almost bought it the other day!!!! so glad i didn't. looked at it on a ramp and noticed damage underneath and to the o/s/r quarter as well as poor paint all over. im currently waiting to look at another one, so im hoping that'll be better :D
Back