• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Batfink76

1. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Hopefully she'll handle alot better now I have some track tyres. Will be removing the tint at the front as its not ideal for track days and I think I've grown out of it now. Will do bud, thanks for positive comments. Totally standard and stayed that way till I joined the forums lol. Tweeters...
  2. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cheers bud. Tyres rub slightly so I will have to higher car about 5mm all round. Arches have been rolled at the back. Cheers Bud. I've had the old girl 10yrs come may next year. So she made it into a mag, which edition? I do coombe 3x a year. Cheers, she is low but needs to be higher to stop...
  3. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cost £200 all in. So much better than being wrapped in my opinion:D Haven't received harness bar yet bud but will get pics up once fitted for you:smt023 Couple more pics from the Forge action day at Coombe in september.
  4. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Some more pics. Carbon dipped parts With the track tyres on, rubs slightly so will need to higher it a tad. Rear wing Engine bay as it stands. Function7 lca's with Progress roll bar.
  5. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Haven't updated this for a long time and the car has progressed alot since. Here's a list of what I've done since. 1. Ported RBC with 70mm tb 2. DC header 3. M factory lsd with stage 1 organic ACT clutch. 4. Mapped by Romain at Eurospec to 248bhp with 180ftlb using Kpro. 5. Red Cobra Suzuka GT...
  6. Batfink76

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

These things happen bud but the cars looking good so keep it up:smt023
  7. Batfink76

^Joe's Detailing Service details.

If you come to swindon you could do mine aswell Joe? Would obviously pay petrol costs;)
  8. Batfink76

Andr345 EP3

Nice pics and as already said car looks in great condition:smt023
  9. Batfink76

Wiggy's Milano Facelift EP3

Looking good Wiggy,looks like Joe did a good job. Shame about the bonnet:(.
  10. Batfink76

Preface EP3 Civic Type R : Replace Front Bumper, grille, Splitter

Great how to Joe, that bumper looks a damn sight lot better than your old one:lol:
  11. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Got it from www.funkypower.co.uk. £206 inc postage if I remember right.
  12. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Its 24mm bud, cant say how it feels as I haven't driven her yet. Taking her on track at japfest so will report back after.
  13. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Cheers Joe, just noticed your old front bumper:eek: And there was me worried that mine wouldn't be upto your standards:lol:.
  14. Batfink76

My EP3 updated with pics

Progress bar arrived at long last and was fitted today just in time before the heavens opened:D. JDM along with tie bar off Progress on:twisted: Also took some comparison photo's between all 3 bars(oem,jdm and progress). Quite a difference as you can see. I will eventually...
  15. Batfink76

Ash ep3's Championship White Honda Civic Type R 30th Anni - parts from japan pg7

Not sure where to get it mapped tbh. Performance Autoworks said they can map it and Rich seems to know what he's talking about so might just let them do it when they fit everything. I dont have parts as yet but it wont be long:lol:. Main priorities at mo are the Progress bar which will be here...
Back