• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3 updated with pics

EP3 with ROTA BLITZ

They are like gold dust mate. I think some places can get hold of them new but don't expect much change out of £150.

Haven't updated this for a long time and the car has progressed alot since. Here's a list of what I've done since.
1. Ported RBC with 70mm tb
2. DC header
3. M factory lsd with stage 1 organic ACT clutch.
4. Mapped by Romain at Eurospec to 248bhp with 180ftlb using Kpro.
5. Red Cobra Suzuka GT seats, harnesses and Tegiwa harness bar arriving soon.
6. Super pro polybushed all round with castor increase bushes up front.
7. Function 7 lca's and Siebon rear wing.
8. Centre console, speedo surround, door handles and tweeter casings all carbon dipped.
9. Arches rolled to fit 215/45/17 Federal RSR's.
I think thats it, probably forgotten something lol.
Here's a pic of how she stands at mo.
SAM_0016_zpsa98529d4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pics.
002-10.jpg

009-7.jpg

Carbon dipped parts
001-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

012-2.jpg

With the track tyres on, rubs slightly so will need to higher it a tad.
010-7.jpg

Rear wing
003-8.jpg

Engine bay as it stands.
009-1.jpg

Function7 lca's with Progress roll bar.
006-2.jpg

EP3 with ROTA BLITZ

Good effort. Got a few shots of the harness bar. Looking at one myself but not 100% sold on the idea yet.

Great looking car mate. much did the carbon dip set you back for the dash etc.

Cost £200 all in. So much better than being wrapped in my opinion:D

Good effort. Got a few shots of the harness bar. Looking at one myself but not 100% sold on the idea yet.

Haven't received harness bar yet bud but will get pics up once fitted for you:smt023

Couple more pics from the Forge action day at Coombe in september.
SESSION-P-025copy.jpg

SESSION-I-045copy.jpg

SESSION-I-073copy.jpg

Lovely car mate. Did the wheels fit straight on, or was there some spacing action/rolling of arches required? They look awesome!

Awesome Build thread mate :) you must of had the car nearly 10 years now then?
I think I saw a pic of this in the Honda Tuner mag, it was on the track at Castle Combe

Cost £200 all in. So much better than being wrapped in my opinion:D

Haven't received harness bar yet bud but will get pics up once fitted for you:smt023

Couple more pics from the Forge action day at Coombe in september.
SESSION-P-025copy.jpg

SESSION-I-045copy.jpg

SESSION-I-073copy.jpg

Yeah i had the wrap and it bubbles up thats why am going for mine painted. Yours is nice though. Not bad price for all that done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely car mate. Did the wheels fit straight on, or was there some spacing action/rolling of arches required? They look awesome!

Cheers bud. Tyres rub slightly so I will have to higher car about 5mm all round. Arches have been rolled at the back.

Awesome Build thread mate :) you must of had the car nearly 10 years now then?
I think I saw a pic of this in the Honda Tuner mag, it was on the track at Castle Combe

Cheers Bud. I've had the old girl 10yrs come may next year. So she made it into a mag, which edition? I do coombe 3x a year.

Nice, looks low as a mofo :eek:

Cheers, she is low but needs to be higher to stop the track tyres rubbing. She's 40mm all round at mo.

Looks loverly mate! really like it, bet she handles well.

Its amazing how tinted windows make the car look so much better, mine isn't tinted and i much prefer tinted rears.

Fantastic car fella, as you've had it so long i'm assuming it was standard when you got it? Must be a totally transformed car now:D The engine bay and interior changes really all suit the car really well :smt023

This is the second car i've seen now with a Skunk2 gearknob, really getting tempted now!! :rolleyes:

I've got tweeters in the same position in mine however i love the custom housing for them, that's a really nice sbtle touch.... makes them look factory fitted

Nice :D, How was the Dastek chip? I want to get mine mapped in the near future, the guys that would do it for me said they usually deal and use dastek rather than hondata although he could do hondata it will be cheaper to use dastek.
Seems you have used both what's your opinions on both?

Looks loverly mate! really like it, bet she handles well.

Its amazing how tinted windows make the car look so much better, mine isn't tinted and i much prefer tinted rears.

Hopefully she'll handle alot better now I have some track tyres. Will be removing the tint at the front as its not ideal for track days and I think I've grown out of it now.

Love the wheels. Think ive found my face satin silver. Keep up the good work mate.

Will do bud, thanks for positive comments.

Fantastic car fella, as you've had it so long i'm assuming it was standard when you got it? Must be a totally transformed car now:D The engine bay and interior changes really all suit the car really well :smt023

This is the second car i've seen now with a Skunk2 gearknob, really getting tempted now!! :rolleyes:

I've got tweeters in the same position in mine however i love the custom housing for them, that's a really nice sbtle touch.... makes them look factory fitted

Totally standard and stayed that way till I joined the forums lol. Tweeters are totally standard bud but I had the covers carbon dipped as shown in previous pics.

Nice :D, How was the Dastek chip? I want to get mine mapped in the near future, the guys that would do it for me said they usually deal and use dastek rather than hondata although he could do hondata it will be cheaper to use dastek.
Seems you have used both what's your opinions on both?

The dastek was great with the mods I had back then but the way the car was heading it was inevitable that kpro would happen sooner or later.

Best Type - R on the forum

Your to kind, I'm sure theres much better than mine on here though.

Nice car espically like the LCA`s with the Progress roll bar

Cheers bud.

Back