• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bazz

1. Bazz

where to take my S2000 for a GEO set up?

Only one place to go: http://www.centergravity.co.uk/ He's the most respected by the S2000 club members. Set mine up and it drives like a dream.
  2. Bazz

Abysmal Trackday at Donington 7th Dec

Further to discussions with Book a Track I hereby retract my comments as I was wrong and should have contacted them on the day of the trackday to voice any grievance rather than posting a negative comment on the S2000 forum afterwards. They have kindly issued credit notes to drivers in the sum...
  3. Bazz

Abysmal Trackday at Donington 7th Dec

I was really looking forward to my trackday at Donington Park with Book a Track on Sunday 7th Dec. What a Joke! The track was frozen when we arrived and we spent the whole morning following a pacecar around trying to thaw the ice until 1 pm when we were allowed to "play". By this time a bloke...
  4. Bazz

DC Dezign for Suspension

:cool: After good suspension at the right price? Give Dan at DC Dezign a call. I just purchased some Bilsteins for my type r today and he was very reasonable (£475 including delivery & VAT). He has plenty of different brands including coilovers etc.. Well worth a call as he will beat most...
  5. Bazz

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

I recently drove a Gallardo as a birthday present from my bro. The car was a full production model with no restrictions. I took it to the redline plenty of times round Elvington. It was to be frank like playing on the playstation. The car did everything for you and made the whole experience...
  6. Bazz

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Exactly. Oh and the fact that the ATR is so sure footed in changeable conditions. The track is damp and the guy in the S2K is not fully committed as he wants to stay on the black stuff. All type Rs are good but particularly the ones with LSD's fitted which makes for magic handling in the wet...
  7. Bazz

CH1 New Accord

Agreed the new Accord is another level in terms of quality (apart from the seats). The old ATR recaro interior is the business (especially the black over red weave which is very similar to the new Ferrari F430 scudaria seats!). Have to say though I love the ATR.....so much so I have just...
  8. Bazz

CH1 Accord Coupe HF-S Concept

:D Is it just me or does it look like Honda have totally ripped off the new BMW coupe? The Japanese are great at copying things.........then making it better!:twisted:
  9. Bazz

S2000 & NSX NSX type R 2005 for sale ....

That'll do then. Lottery ticket bought. Just waiting for tomorrow night's draw:lol:
  10. Bazz

CH1 New Accord

:eek: I know this is an aging thread but I have driven the new Accord (in 2.0 litre guise). It is very refined and pulls well low down with the i-vetec engine. The car also travels at speed with superb refinement (low wind noise and very little tyre noise). The cornering is good too...
Back