• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by benztyper

1. benztyper

ribbit's EP3

Looks good, better job than my under seal, I was laid under my car which was on axel stands with a paint brush :smt119
  2. benztyper

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

So last Tuesday I was booked back into TDi North for a few reasons, after fitting the skunk2 intake manifold I went somewhere else to get mapped and to me it didn't seem to run right at low speeds, almost felt like the engine was misfiring, also my lambda sensor issue keeps reappearing and Honda...
  3. benztyper

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

It seemed to go well on track mate, I was there for a coupe of hours, might of been the quietest Honda there though lol. I have a couple of Pics of the car across the start finish line if you want them, only done on an S7 but yours if you want.
  4. benztyper

Bit of an update long overdue, Japfest was good..... cold but good. Didn't get on track in the end but here are a few pictures of how she looked on the day. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. benztyper

So JapFest a week on Sunday.... Track time booked too. I will be on EP/Vtec owners club stand if anyone wants to come and say Hi..... With that in mind I went on a spending spree... Mugen front Lip - Fitted and ready for paint on Friday Spooner Restorations Cam Cover - Fitted Skunk2 Pro...
  6. benztyper

New Premier calipers fitted this weekend along with Yellow Stuff pads and Hel braided lines.... Ready for track :smt023 [/URL][/IMG]
  7. benztyper

P0131 o2 Sensor Fault Won't Clear

Been having primary o2 sensor issues to the point of actually taking it to Honda for them to fit a new Primary o2 sensor. Error code is P0131 Bank 1 Sensor 1 Low Voltage Fault. It is not on all the time and only seems to come on after giving the car a thrashing then driving normal afterwords...
  8. benztyper

Yeah they look the part, I've seen them on Ebay a few times but they are expensive
  9. benztyper

They come standard on all 30th Anniversary models mate..... took me a long time to find a nice one.
  10. benztyper

Spoiler fitted and car washed and waxed [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  11. benztyper

Just back from the Body Shop sprayed and ready to fit tomorrow [/URL][/IMG]
  12. benztyper

Also this arrived...... [/URL][/IMG] currently in the body shop getting sprayed so hopefully will be getting fitted next week.
  13. benztyper

So I was at Grinspeed on Wednesday and it was a fantastic day.... Stevie knows his stuff, customer service was outstanding and plenty of coffee provided. I cant recommend them enough for anyone else wanting work doing, it was well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive :smt023. The main motivation for...
  14. benztyper

Emmsy's Arctic DC5 Integra

Hi welcome back, Nice project to keep you busy, would be my choice of colour for a DC5, CW is very nice but you dont see as many blue ones (or I don't) :smt023 Looking forward to seeing your progress
  15. benztyper

So 2016 modifications have started, I'm now running all four wheels on 215 Eagle F1's which feels a lot better to drive but that wouldn't be hard because the Falkens where very worn, also my Mugen style spoiler has arrived and will be getting sprayed on Wednesday while I'm at GrinSpeed getting...
Back