• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Big69g

1. B

Out with the old, in with the new!

After reading this i was a bit disgruntled so i decided to pull my finger out, and get it booked in at TGM. So now im running eibach pro springs, got the frsu done using eibach adjusters and finally got my new lower control arms and tie bar fitted. TGM were very proffesional and i would...
  2. B

I read somewhere that 30mm+ needs new track rod ends or somethig along those lines? Ill just speak to the guys at tgm when i get round to booking up the frsu and go from there. Lepsons had em for 8/9 days. They did a top job on them, but youll experience a long wait as well as apparently they...
  3. B

Cant quite understand why (standard wheels/suspension)! I had just taken the bigger tyres off, and the jack straight out, maybe it needed a little drive to settle. You not reckon 20mm is enough? If i go anymore, i heard that i may have to replace some of the other standard parts? Can you...
  4. B

Update! Fitted the new mats, but before doing that, i shampooed the carpets as ive had no carpets in it since i brought it! Before anyone says anything, i couldnt warrent spending £200 on jdm ones, as much as id like to have! Unfortunately the money this month went on wheels and...
  5. B

EP3 De-rear wiper

Anyone done this and still got the wiper arm as mine is snapped, and would be willing to swap some pound notes in exchange for it. Dont need the wiper blade, just the arm! Thanks a lot.
  6. B

As promised a little update: Took the wheels to lepsons to get them refurbished, and to get them finished in another colour. So in the meantime i had to borrow some wheels Luckily a freind at work had some Enkei wheels that he had as spares for his Evo. just for information, these are a...
  7. B

Bit of a pointless update really, but i have been a very busy boy recently. Fitted all my new engine goodies, along with an earthing kit (cheers Lee) Going to pick up the mats in the morning (standard grey type-r ones, couldnt afford the jdm's) and then im going to give it a clean before...
  8. B

lee, did you get my payment for the earthing kit?

lee, did you get my payment for the earthing kit?
  9. B

anyone help with wheel re-furbing?

ha ha, no problems now thanks guys, i have sourced some evo 8 wheels for a few days whilst the re-furb is happening. i think i read somewhere that they fit. Im really hoping so as im desperate to get my wheels done now!
  10. B

anyone help with wheel re-furbing?

As above really, am getting new tyres soon so am hoping to get the wheels reconditioned and sprayed, but need some wheels to roll around on in the meantime, itll only be three days! Can anyone help? Im in sittingbourne in kent and thered be a drink in it to anyone that could help!
  11. B

Gruppe M

dottys selling this now so you could be in for a bargain!
  12. B

Civic Si

wanna pass it on?
  13. B

Civic Si

just seen this as well, pretty cool and 10 available! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Civic-Type-R-JDM-EP3-Coin-holder-01-06-Official-/270578470046?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3effbbcc9e
  14. B

Civic Si

i knew that the si was the equivalent as the type r but didnt know if this would fit, cos id be stuck with it if i brought it and it didnt!
  15. B

Civic Si

Im after getting a lower tie bar and was wondering if this would fit? its made for the civic si and dont know if it would fit my 55 type R...
Back