• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bigeck

1. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

Offt the damper aint cheap eh lol Those mounts are tho so gonna give them a bash first Cheers guys
  2. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

I'm not that heavy on throttle but this weather isnt helping with the grip levels. Any links for this ETD thingy and is it a big expensive job to have done
  3. bigeck

Front Wheel Hop

I've noticed that the wifes CTR suffers very bad wheel hop at even the slightest bit of wheel spin Does all CTRs suffer from this and if so is there a fix for it???
  4. bigeck

Oil Brand CTR 05 Plate

A1 motorstores sell it also £50 for 5ltr which is a bit of a bargin
  5. bigeck

Im getting a creaking sound when I pull off and turn my wheel while im dry stearing

Yep the dreaded steering rack problem strikes again Bloody expensive fix as well unfortunatly
  6. bigeck

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car: EP3 Type R Year Of Car: 2004 Mileage Covered: 37,000 Wheel BHP: 182.2bhp Flywheel BHP: 211.8bhp Dyno Manufacturer: Dastek Dynamometers Power Modifications: Mongoose Catback Exhaust System
  7. bigeck

Headlight help (facelift ep3)

So both high and low beams are both seperatly adjustable yes??? Christ what a pain in the ass its gonna be to try and get all of them nice and level lol
  8. bigeck

Thinking About An EP3 - Help...

common faults on them afaik are Steering rack Gearbox issues (specially 2nd gear) Camber issues on lowered cars, easily sorted The first 2 issues are pretty expensive to sort tho Make sure its had regular oil changes as the CTR goes through the black stuff quite fast I bought the...
  9. bigeck

Headlight help (facelift ep3)

Is there another way to adjust the headlight beam without using the incar control??? I've noticed that the beam on the wifes car is very low even tho the in car adjuster is on its highest setting. Cheers
  10. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Monday mate, just got the holders through the post on saturday Thanks again pal the sooner there fitted the better cause the standard ones are really bad. Can you adjust the headlights higher??? Not by using the beam adjuster in the car but the actual unit as there sitting pretty low just...
  11. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Cheers guys Yea shes loving it, she drives like a granny 99% of the time but its the looks she loves the most lol
  12. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

She doesnt have the Unichip mate, Dastek supply and fit it for around £500+vat which is a bit expensive for a piggyback imo
  13. bigeck

Wife's New CTR

Well I bought the wife a CTR a few weeks ago and its first outing on the rollers was at Dastek today Heres a few pics of it and a pic of the graph Only mods are a CAT back mongoose system Comments welcome
  14. bigeck

Rear Tie Bar (EP3 CTR)

I am buying JDM ARB and a tie bar together and fitting both at the same time, I just wanna know if that tie bar was any good. A guy either on here or civic owners sells his homemade ones for £50
  15. bigeck

Rear Tie Bar (EP3 CTR)

I think this product is the same thing but just a different name (new to hondas) Has anyone used this item before??? Seems very cheap but cheap isnt always good...
Back