• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bishop

1. bishop

Give your profile an Avatar!

finally got round to doing mine
  2. bishop

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

yeh ill agree, iv got front -2.2 camber and zero toe fr & rr and my tyres last well enough, the car handles neutral if anything some oversteer tendancy
  3. bishop

Matty's Ep3 Turbo... RPF1 reps & AR-1's fitted..

Nice setup buddy, Do u think the AR-1 is comparable with the AD08r? does the car do much track work?
  4. bishop

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Im thinkin of running brake ducts this year too, but mine is going to be kept road legal so im unsure whether the stone guards behind the discs are needed or can they be cut away to allow the cold air at the disc. have you cut yours away?
  5. bishop

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Good thread man, I put a jdm arb on mine which made a big difference but now Im doing more trackdays i may look into the 28mm too.
  6. bishop

How to clean your engine bay

good stuff
  7. bishop

Caliper Overhaul/Service

top work man
  8. bishop

teraclean, good or bad

any k20 owners had this done?
  9. bishop

Painting Wiper Arms

yes this makes a big difference if theyre faded, good work
  10. bishop

Ep3 rear bumper parachute effect ?

iv seen boys putting the holes quite low, i would think more in the middle would have good effect. or just cut the bottom half off, time attack style
  11. bishop

which coilovers

If you have already got springs, you could look into some dampers. Bilstein or koni etc.
  12. bishop

FRSU noob

how do you find that geo setup?
  13. bishop

Roll centre adjusters quality/lifespan

iv put the buddy clubs in mine, only been 6 months. but good so far
  14. bishop

The New HR-V concept

looks well
Back