• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Blitz668

1. Blitz668

window tinting gone wrong - please help!

problem occured, after it dried, and switched on.. not during the application...
  2. Blitz668

window tinting gone wrong - please help!

Saw a guy apply it at work to a 911... some how shorted out i guess, and the rear glass *exploded* bit of a strong word, but it cracked with a bang... be very careful!!! im not saying the kit doesnt work... just i've seen that didnt end well...
  3. Blitz668

FN2 Youngest Civic Type R FN2 driver?

I bought mine 4 years ago at 18. Loved every moment in it! Sadly i've sold it now for a new toy.. but definatly missing the Vtec! :evil:
  4. Blitz668

FN2 Refitting Front Fog Light on FN2.

I smashed my nearside (passenger side) one on track day, and i managed to change it with a bit of struggle by peeling away the wheel arch lining. but i would too advise on front bumper removal...
  5. Blitz668

Dash Bulbs on a 54 reg S sport?

My brother in laws got a dash light out... was wondering if anyone knows what it has fitted? Is it a 501 bulb for example? Thanks in advance.
  6. Blitz668

Ferodo DS2500

ah okok thanks everyone! I just wanted to double check thats all. thanks!
  7. Blitz668

Ferodo DS2500

When for example, light brake whist creapin in traffic, they squeek, had pads fitted 3 weeks ago... anyone else same experience? thanks.
  8. Blitz668

FN2 FN2 Fog Lamps

by the way, the one fog light that broke, with VAT was 120 pounds! :(
  9. Blitz668

FN2 FN2 Fog Lamps

I can defiantly confirm the Type R for lights are different to different models. Cause i stoned chipped mine it broke, and honda dealer told me their different.. as to the wiring think if you buy a kit, u get the indicator stalk, and also the two lamps...and a relay. The wiring for the fog...
  10. Blitz668

FN2 HONDATA Group N ECU! EBAY!

Any one on here selling it? On ebay for 450....
  11. Blitz668

Ferodo ds2500 and goodridge hoses

New pads on old disc would feel slightly spongy, did u file the edges of the pad ** fitting? do this if u have 'lipped' disc.. cause if the disc is lipped, your new pads are only in contact with the lipped bit.. not the full surface of the disc.....
  12. Blitz668

FN2 MPG

Around town last night, drove really really carefully, managed 33.4 MPG.. Down the A3 got 30.2
  13. Blitz668

FN2 Shocking Knocking noise...

ok, i'll check it out at work tomorow. thanks.
  14. Blitz668

BluePrint Brake Discs

I fitted the rear discs to the car, and seems alright... for now.. pedal feels better uner braking so i'm happy for now. :) maybe these disc are ok.. i just don't trust them on the front..
  15. Blitz668

FN2 Shocking Knocking noise...

hummm i don't know.. it don't seem it, cause otherwise it would me quite frequent.. and should me heard wen i apply hand brake and 'rock' the car... tried and nothing heard...
Back