• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Budders_DC5

1. Budders_DC5

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

Aww thats a shame! I want to see it up close! Theres a meet up Avonmeads this Sunday 'Jap Generation' and 'Edition38' if you can make it :)
  2. Budders_DC5

Ahhh yeah i used to see you all the time! I havnt seen you for a while though!? Do you go to any of the meets?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Budders_DC5

Ahhh just looked through the 40pages on it haha! Looking good though dude! I have not seen this around and trust me i would of noticed haha! Be good to see in the flesh!! Looking nice. Fair play! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Budders_DC5

Thank you! :) What car do you drive and where do you live?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Budders_DC5

Stuart-t's CW FD2

So nice!! Would love one of these next!!
  6. Budders_DC5

To be honest i know my car wont be to everyones satisfaction but i built it to mine. Why would i build something to please other people?? Each to their own. Negative comments dont bother me at all so carry on, but thank you for taking time to even write the negativity :)
  7. Budders_DC5

Yeah i work in Avonmeads lol! Yeah theres two kiddys who work next door to me, one with a dc5 and another one with the dc2! We probably do!...What do you drive?? Thank you anyway :)
  8. Budders_DC5

Thanks. Yeah candy red is niceee but if you knew me im obsessed with pink so suits me :) Well there standard on the DC5 so they are good! They were red obviously but i sprayed mine white with pink :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Budders_DC5

Thank you!! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Budders_DC5

Thank you! Downend area. You?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Budders_DC5

Hello everyone! Thought id Introduce myself on here. Im Lauren from Bristol! Be nice to see a few more Type Rs from Bristol just beep,flash or wave if you spot me! Lol A few pictures of my pride and joy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back