• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

Yeah i work in Avonmeads lol! Yeah theres two kiddys who work next door to me, one with a dc5 and another one with the dc2!
We probably do!...What do you drive??
Thank you anyway :)

To be honest i know my car wont be to everyones satisfaction but i built it to mine. Why would i build something to please other people?? Each to their own.
Negative comments dont bother me at all so carry on, but thank you for taking time to even write the negativity :)

The whole idea of modifiying your car is to make it personal. At the end of the day it's you that's going to be driving it. As long has you are happy with the results, happy days. It's going to be interesting when I start posting pictures of my project. :)

I like it. You've gone with what you love (I'm not going to make a joke about 'loving the pink'), it's unique and the attention to detail is unquestionable. I doff my cap to you Madam.

There's always going to be negative comments, because change and originality is confusing and scary. I for one welcome you and your love of the pink to the forum.

On an unrelated note, are you free for dinner this weekend?

Just to set the record straight, I'm not saying I hate the car, far from it, I bloody drive one. I just think the wheels are a little OTT. My Oh Dear comment was because I actually thought you'd sprayed up some RegaMasters, I didn't read that they were ROTAs.

NYA, I don't think anybody could accuse you of following the herd and being cowed by opinions. I feel a certain kinship with you, not only for our love of Lolvos, but also of your 'this is mine and I like it this way' attitude.

Honestly, my first thought about this car was also 'Oh dear'; but on closer examination the style, execution and individuality is admirable.

Why have I not seen this about! I like it a lot. I don't think we could be seen together though as my red Rota's would clash with your Pink ones haha.

Dotty.... There's nowt wrong with Rota's you label slut! Xx

Why have I not seen this about! I like it a lot. I don't think we could be seen together though as my red Rota's would clash with your Pink ones haha.

Dotty.... There's nowt wrong with Rota's you label slut! Xx

Thank you! :)
What car do you drive and where do you live??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey. My cars in members rides. It's the Fiat 500 Grey car with red wheels. I live in Willsbridge. Round from Keynsham. I'm also initialg on here. Lost my log in. Now sorted.

I do love a good DC5, this proves how a few colour details like wheels and brakes can completely individualise a car. Nice one ;)

Luke

Hey. My cars in members rides. It's the Fiat 500 Grey car with red wheels. I live in Willsbridge. Round from Keynsham. I'm also initialg on here. Lost my log in. Now sorted.

Ahhh just looked through the 40pages on it haha! Looking good though dude! I have not seen this around and trust me i would of noticed haha!
Be good to see in the flesh!! Looking nice. Fair play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i work in Avonmeads lol! Yeah theres two kiddys who work next door to me, one with a dc5 and another one with the dc2!
We probably do!...What do you drive??
Thank you anyway :)

I see.

Well i drive a Yellow DC2 you may of seen around Eastville.

Back