• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

Hello everyone!
Thought id Introduce myself on here.
Im Lauren from Bristol!
Be nice to see a few more Type Rs from Bristol just beep,flash or wave if you spot me! Lol

A few pictures of my pride and joy!

tagaruja.jpg

veda4uze.jpg

qa5ame5u.jpg

4ehevevy.jpg

vyna7yze.jpg

8aje9eqe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice car. Where in Bristol do you live? Will keep an eye out for you.

Hi mate that's a nice looking DC5 you got there. Pink is not my colour but I have to say, i am taking a liking to it Personally I would go for candy red , which would look ace against the white, but that's my preference. How would you rate the brembo's. I am putting the same ones on my EP3.

Hi mate that's a nice looking DC5 you got there. Pink is not my colour but I have to say, i am taking a liking to it Personally I would go for candy red , which would look ace against the white, but that's my preference. How would you rate the brembo's. I am putting the same ones on my EP3.

Thanks. Yeah candy red is niceee but if you knew me im obsessed with pink so suits me :)
Well there standard on the DC5 so they are good! They were red obviously but i sprayed mine white with pink :)

Yeah that's fair enough. The pink does look good. I am sure I have seen a NHB with pink OEM alloys too. Do love the white brembo's.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do what you want to your own car and don't care what anyone says"

Why is it when anyone else comments on a car negatively, they just get ignored or disagreed with. If it's me, there's allways one dick who has to bring up a quote or make a smart are comment. Is it just because I'm not quite as subtle with my comments, I don't hide behind snipes and snide remarks. This place is so full of hypocrites lately it makes me wanna puke. At least Jermal is upfront in his dislike of me, where as others just hide behind a keyboard. Grow some balls.

Ive seen the work that's gone into this on itr-dc5.
I think it looks great, subtle but in your face at the same time. Plus it shows it's a girls car.

The pink colourscheme looks good, the little details really bring it together. Screen sticker does nothing for me though, maybe even ruins the effect slightly.

Why is it when anyone else comments on a car negatively, they just get ignored or disagreed with. If it's me, there's allways one dick who has to bring up a quote or make a smart are comment. Is it just because I'm not quite as subtle with my comments, I don't hide behind snipes and snide remarks. This place is so full of hypocrites lately it makes me wanna puke. At least Jermal is upfront in his dislike of me, where as others just hide behind a keyboard. Grow some balls.

You're the hypocrite yourself. I can't remember the spiel you went in to but you are the one that started blurting out everywhere about how if it's your car you can do what you want to it and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. That's all I am saying. Mind you I don't approve of the Rotas ;)

I like it. You work in avonmeads? I think I see your car parked with another dc5 and a dc2 on weekdays.
That's funny cause I'm from Downend too, maybe we would have some mutual friends.

Like what u done with the Calipers too. Colour scheme is great. I kinda wish my gf drove this lol.

Perfect if your a girl,or a guy who's in touch with his feminine side......
*you're

*missed "?"
*always
*want to
*whereas

Thanks. Yeah candy red is niceee but if you knew me im obsessed with pink so suits me :)
Well there standard on the DC5 so they are good! They were red obviously but i sprayed mine white with pink :)

*nice
*I'm
*they're

Hello everyone!
Thought id Introduce myself on here.
Im Lauren from Bristol!
Be nice to see a few more Type Rs from Bristol just beep,flash or wave if you spot me!  Lol

A few pictures of my pride and joy!

tagaruja.jpg

veda4uze.jpg

qa5ame5u.jpg

4ehevevy.jpg

vyna7yze.jpg

8aje9eqe.jpg

*I'm

Back