• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by BushyBaws

1. BushyBaws

Mileage LCD not Lighting up

Trip part of the speedo where it displays the mileage, trip info etc isn't illuminating when lights are switched on...any ideas? Thinking it may be a fuse somewhere... :( On another note, i can add to more repairs to my car recently...car needed cv joint replacing...£180...the joys of...
  2. BushyBaws

Clicking Noise from around headlight area

Sorry in the delay Loxy, been working overtime on 12 hour shifts, first chance i've had to actually log back in to the forums. Much appreciated for the reply, I pulled the plug on the motor at the rear of the headlight for now, as it sits at zero anyway...will eventually get round to replacing...
  3. BushyBaws

Clicking Noise from around headlight area

Hi there, I've browsed the forum, and saw a few threads on this but not entirely sure if they are what I am experiencing. Clicking noise when key is turned to second point before engine starting, even when engine is started clicking noise keeps happening, lights are off...still clicking noise...
  4. BushyBaws

BushyBaws Knight Hawk Black EP3

Plus going down the forge route...rods and pistons plus labour is major dosh if i'm right in thinking and flinging say £10'000 at a fully forged engine is in my eyes a bit nuts for an everyday work horse ;) I'll stick to say 300-340Bhp thanks :cool:
  5. BushyBaws

@Rambo Strip down is a no go for me, i've already had the full bottom end rebuilt using up-rated crank and race bearings, the top ends had it's fair share of a small skim, new gasket, new guide, chain and tensioner. It's already stronger than an average stock block, which is ok up to around...
  6. BushyBaws

Broken hearted and unwillingness to depart with my money pit, I've decided to just keep the car! going to be ordering a new VTC next week and fitting this myself, as the locking pin on the current one seems to not want to lock the cam at 0 degrees some mornings causing a lovely sounding noise...
  7. BushyBaws

After much thought, deliberation and much sadness.......The car is up for sale on Gumtree and soon to be Autotrader, I have thrown iver £3000 at the car and it makes me feel a bit sick having thrown so much money at a car that just isn't worth the wonga. Who ever grabs the car at the price I'm...
  8. BushyBaws

Tell me about it, but never one to give up and always will throw money at the car as I do have a soft spot for her :) Skimmed head im hoping brings home a few extra bhp :)
  9. BushyBaws

Even more sad news, head gasket went between cylinder 3 & 4, lucky for me it was covered under warranty of bottom end build. Heads been skimmed and the cars being picked up in next few days when i finish my shift pattern, not had her for over 2 weeks as she lay on the driveway motionless...
  10. BushyBaws

Rear Windscreen Cleaning

As the the title suggests, the rear windscreen is scratched on the surface a fair amount due to the last idiot who never looked after the car had ran the rear wiper down to nothing and it has left surface scratches along the course of where the wiper wipes. Any idea if I can use a glass...
  11. BushyBaws

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Friday will be pay day so...can you pm a paypal address? :) cheers sir
  12. BushyBaws

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Are these still on the go? :asw:<--- BAPS
  13. BushyBaws

Sounds like Someone Ate Cereal!

yeah...kind of glad it happened at the beginning so now I know where I am working from for the turbo build coming shortly. Uprated race bearings and uprated clutch put in place etc...engines solid along with uprated crank :)
  14. BushyBaws

Sounds like Someone Ate Cereal!

it appears that the previous owner hadnt paid much attention to the oil levels within the car. Along with a slack chain didnt help as the tensioner went. The bearings were run dry due to low oil :(
  15. BushyBaws

Resetting ECU

cheers sir :) Will do it tomorrow when its a little bit lighter outside :) thanks again sir
Back