• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by carld

1. carld

How do you clean your end ?

Britemax twins for me.
  2. carld

Best wax for cosmic grey ?

Certain waxes are designed to bring certain colours out, i used bouncers capture the rapture on my cosmic grey, as it brought out the flakes in the paint. I had tried autofinesse and dodo juice but didnt get the same affect.
  3. carld

A basic guide to foaming.

Yes buddy, my karcher is a standard high pressure washer, thats were you probably having the issue. And it comes out just like on the link, nice and thick,.
  4. carld

Best wax for cosmic grey ?

Try bouncers capture the rapture.
  5. carld

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=196592 This is where i got mine, hope this helps.
  6. carld

What snow foam lance do you have, for instance mine is from autobrite
  7. carld

Sidelights not working

I would get a hid kit if i was using the car much, but ive read some bad reports on them and people going back to using the standard set up, so i thought id look at the super white xenon bulbs, just a cheap way. But as i say is 100w too much
  8. carld

Sidelights not working

I purchased 2 501 led lights and they do look good, thanks for the step by step guide cabby tramp. Im now going to change the headlight bulbs, but ive seen a guy on you tube (tech tuners) who fits 100w super white xenon bulbs, but will these cause any significant heat or damage to my wiring...
  9. carld

oil change service at honda dealer,how much?

I had mine done at tdi north, very good and reasonable.
  10. carld

Undersealing

+2 on this.
  11. carld

Led side lights.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, regarding led sidelights. Are they any good or a gimmick. Cheers carl
  12. carld

Sidelights not working

I have checked the fuse and its fine, so i will get some new bulbs, but i was thinking of swapping to led bulbs for both front side lamps and rear number plate lights, any thoughts. Cheers carl.
  13. carld

Sidelights not working

Cheers mate, will check them in work tomorrow, was looking at changing the to t10 led's also. Any thoughts ?
  14. carld

Sidelights not working

Just a quick one, just been out and when I turned my side lights on I didn't see any light coming from the front, the rear lights and number plate lights work and full beam, but no sidelights. Is it uncommon for both to go, or has anyone had this issue before, any advice and guidance...
  15. carld

underbody sealing

Hi all,Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but here goes. Has anybody undersealed there car or waxoiled it. Not sure what protection if any the underbody has,any guidance would be appreciated.thanks carl.
Back