• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chrisrossep3

1. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Been a bit lazy past couple of weeks just enjoying the R. Been given a few bits off a good mate night hawk black bonnet and two spacers don't know if they will go on ***, standard twin back box just hope it doesn't change me noise Too much, couple of tinted fogs will remove tint and maybe...
  2. Chrisrossep3

Please help me! Lost all me gears

Don't know what your taking about mate hahah sorry
  3. Chrisrossep3

Yeah Krzys gear box mount has split but couldn't see it without dropping the camera down, shady haha So knew mount on the way, I did move the mount slightly and I managed to get every gear now but not exactly safe. Good to know ***
  4. Chrisrossep3

Yeah mate contrete it's the alkaline in it eats away at your skin without the burning if it was acid it would of hurt right away so I may have been able do something about it but yeah who knew hahaha never again!!
  5. Chrisrossep3

Hahah it was just a massive shock and definitely not Chris they say you learn from your mistakes, deffo learnt the hard way haha
  6. Chrisrossep3

Hahaha there getting there slowly mate I'm more concerned about me car haha!! The thought of a skin graft makes me do a full body CRINGE Apreaciate it brother enjoy this lovely Sunday :)
  7. Chrisrossep3

There's a lad breaking a red R down the road going go bob down check his out haha
  8. Chrisrossep3

Oh mate knelt down in cement while laying a driveway, burnt me knees and half me shin off absolute nightmare, Burnt down deep surgeon wanted me have skin grafts but I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to hospitals haha I was hoping it wasn't me syncros didn't need a big job on...
  9. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

And me poorly little girl
  10. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Oh I've got me baby back off me sister too This little beast is so much fun she's back after me sister has abused her, what colour next ktm orange? :) Might aswell show you this too on going project of about 2years haha
  11. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

As a few of you might of seen I've been having trouble with selecting gears and losing them all at one point, me diagnosis is As you can see there's a slightly massive tear in my engine mount which I think was caused by a ram air induction kit backing plate kind of thing which literally sits...
  12. Chrisrossep3

And found the little bugger! The engine mount has ripped couldn't get a visual so used camera in a phone and I could see straight threw the rubber! New engine mount and all should be ok hah
  13. Chrisrossep3

My type r

Lovely motor welcome mate
  14. Chrisrossep3

If it wasn't for having two months off work because I burnt me knees off hah I'd just go buy new engine mounts and try that first or is it my clutch or syncros I'm just trying get the best diagnosis as possible hah
  15. Chrisrossep3

Aup Mike after I moved the engine mount under the air box got every gear like nothing had happened, tested it for an hour at normal speed and everything was fine, put me foot down see if the mount would move again and they have become stiff again no grinding but really hard to get into any gear...
Back