• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by christurbo

1. christurbo

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Lovey 1er. Loved the handling in mine:
  2. christurbo

Hondata Airbox Mod Done.... Some Pics

I forgot I did this - blast from the past!
  3. christurbo

Suits' JDM S2000

Lovely S2000. When are you going to sell her? ;)
  4. christurbo

FN2 3rd Gear Issues.

Dweezle - I will take it in. Can you let me know how yours goes?
  5. christurbo

FN2 Buying 07' Plate GT from Honda Dealership

He is not wrong I fitted a set last week and they are an amazing improvement.
  6. christurbo

R8byb

I had one on an EP3 I used to have, I didn't RR it but definitely breathed better.
  7. christurbo

FN2 FN2 Headlight Bulbs - Recommendations?

Thats the ones! I tried the Osrams last night and I am very, very impressed! They actually look slightly like the Xenons I had on my TT. The light is very white and the visability has been improved drastically. The front end also looks very new and clean. To sum up a very inexpensive way of...
  8. christurbo

FN2 FN2 Headlight Bulbs - Recommendations?

I fitted them today along with the sidelights. They look good. However I found out I had some Phillips 55w already installed.
  9. christurbo

Touch Up Paint

Unfortunely I dont however I do have some 1500 W&D! I applied the basecoat today.
  10. christurbo

FN2 3rd Gear Issues.

I have Changed gearbox oil, and also got used to the car now - not had one instance since. Silky smooth.
  11. christurbo

Touch Up Paint

I picked up the Halfords kit, very well put together. I will try it when we emerge from this ice age.
  12. christurbo

FN2 FN2-HID conversion kit-Recommendations

Gorgeous. *I don't need GP Pack - Honestly!*
  13. christurbo

FN2 3rd Gear Issues.

If they accepted the work would they swap the clutch out at the same time? [with me paying the cost of a clutch of course!].
  14. christurbo

Touch Up Paint

Thanks, I will pick some up tonight.
  15. christurbo

FN2 3rd Gear Issues.

Great stuff thanks. It is a late 2008 build - 2009 registered. Strange, I will speak to my local Honda garage.
Back