• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CivicChick

1. CivicChick

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

I FINALLY DONE IT! Since buying my car I've always wanted to paint the callipers 1. Because I wanted them purple and 2. They really did need a refurb. One of them wasn't even painted on the drivers side. Here goes.. I cleaned them up with fairy liquid and water, used a brilo pad type thing as...
  2. CivicChick

Custom made weighted Gear Knob

WOW! Great job on making your own knob. Starting a business? :lol: Nice work!
  3. CivicChick

I had a really nasty smell in my car whenever I switched the fans about from say feet/body to the windscreen. It was doing my nut in but had no clue if it was an easy fix or not! Until I asked about something else on this forum Spike recommended me the website he brought something from and I...
  4. CivicChick

Thanks guys. Yeah I've got some kind of 'traffic purple' paint from Ebay. Was supposed to start on them today but I've been lazy and brought an Xbox game instead. Hopefully next week I make a start! I'm determined to get them done by 14th Aug! I will update soon as I start :)
  5. CivicChick

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Nice price for a sweet little mod like that. It looks good and the S2000 filter fits OK in the Civic? You said you had to cut it - Cut much off? And I bet it is better in person. Couldn't really get the feel of it from the video! Maybe I need to turn my speakers up a bit more though lol. Thanks...
  6. CivicChick

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Love this thread so much. You've done a great job on your breaks etc. Love what you done with the interior! Keep up the good work. Car looks mint to look at and your leather seats look in really good nick. Sure mine are looking quite tatty compared to yours! I've only had my car since end of March.
  7. CivicChick

my ep3

Awwww so bless. Congratulations. All worked out in the end! And yeah I like to think these cars are quite roomy. I'll find out when I have to pack a load of camping gear and 2 Pugs in to mine next month as we're camping 10 mins away from Rockingham Speedway so I can attend Japfest 2 on 16th Aug...
  8. CivicChick

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

How much for that window rattle mod? Mine get on my nerves sometimes. And the filter looks and sounds good! Sort of thing I'd like to add to my engine bay but not sure on spending a lot on it. They pretty reasonable?
  9. CivicChick

EP3 NHB Type-R

Looks tidy. Definitely see the bad marks on the paintwork there. I've got all that on my NHB EP3 to. Apparently that's what you get for a 10yr old car! A good polish and wax always does the trick though. They look great when clean! :D
  10. CivicChick

I needed more purple on the car so I've now added a sunstrip to the windscreen! Love how all the how to videos make it look like such an easy job. I nearly felt like I was going to rip it off and throw it in the bin but I got there thanks to the patience of my other half who was helping me do...
  11. CivicChick

Type R owner Durham

Looks mean! Nice seats to.
  12. CivicChick

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Calipers look great. Love the choice of colour! What paint did you use? I've brought a tin from Ebay. Just hope its good. Only way I could get the colour I wanted which is purple! And I gotta ask.. what did you do to prep them for painting? I've got a wire brush at the ready! I've read break...
  13. CivicChick

It's been a while. In a short space of time I've really transformed my car in to my own with loads of subtle mods. I've pretty much finished what I want to do to the outside of it now even though I'm eyeing up the Mugen rep splitter! I'm looking to dress up my engine bay next. For my birthday...
  14. CivicChick

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Looks great and very good condition.
  15. CivicChick

Rim protectors

Good to hear someone talking about these as I came across them on Ebay and have been debating it ever since. I ideally want to go with the purple colour though as that's my colour theme with the black car! Definitely made a difference on your alloys - They look good.
Back