• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Cosmic_Chi

1. Cosmic_Chi

TGM ep3 BBK worth the money?

I did consider the DC5 option but by the time you get the calipers, disc and pads, you could be looking at £800+. So i thought if your going to do it, with that sort of money, get it done properly. The S2000 discs are still only one piece unlike the TGM BBK and Stoptech, which are 2 piece, so...
  2. Cosmic_Chi

Cool, just a note, the stoptech kit will need spacers and if their the eibach hub centric spacers, it'll be another £200-£240 for front and rear. Another cost to consider
  3. Cosmic_Chi

£200-300 less than the StopTech
  4. Cosmic_Chi

I had the TGM Brembo BBK kit fitted in November 2013 to my EP3, which is supercharged as i needed better stopping power. After speaking to other EP3 owners who have either driven a car with the StopTech of TGM kit to compare, i went with the TGM kit, as it has been used in the VTEC challenge...
  5. Cosmic_Chi

Yokohama AD08R

Its Neil i spoke to over the phone about the tyres, i remember him saying that they wouldn't insure me if i used them as a road tyre as they deem them a track tyre and would only allow if i used them on the track and swapped them back for "road" tyres for normal road use. Maybe he could give us...
  6. Cosmic_Chi

Yokohama AD08R

...Greenlight
  7. Cosmic_Chi

Yokohama AD08R

Nope, i clearly explained what i was planning on getting the AD08 and they said that i wouldn't be covered for road use as they deem them a track tyre.
  8. Cosmic_Chi

Yokohama AD08R

I would try the tires out but insurance don't allow me to use these types of tire for road use cause they class them as a "track tyre" hence why i don't use the AD08
  9. Cosmic_Chi

Brakes boiling after 15 laps of Cadwell Park???

cooling down laps? i never had any problems with yellow stuff on track
  10. Cosmic_Chi

Racing Logic Coilovers

I need the suspension for road use and 2-3 track days a year. I dont go for looks or how low can you go, i want to get round corners quickly and steady
  11. Cosmic_Chi

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

My car is completely stock on the outside so it will look like any cosmic
  12. Cosmic_Chi

Bromley! you have done alot of work yourself?
  13. Cosmic_Chi

Nice! where about's in london are you? im SE. Do you remember what db reading you got with your exhaust set up at brands hatch?
  14. Cosmic_Chi

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

BRONZE all the way!
  15. Cosmic_Chi

Want to go boost, help :)

Agree!
Back