• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Yokohama AD08R

Now that's weird as Greenlight are covering all of my mods with no questioning. They've NEVER asked about my tyre preference. Have you messaged Neil on here, he seems pretty good when it comes to the out of the norm questions?

I got my AD08R's fitted last night on the way back from work. It was ABSOLUTELY lashing it down and the roads were like small rivers, I drove home very cautiously as I want to get used to their limitations before I drive like a tool. I have to say though they seem pretty good and while you have to take it easy through standing water they dissipate it well through the groves. They look crazy too. I'll get some photos up later on :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's weird as Greenlight are covering all of my mods with no questioning. They've NEVER asked about my tyre preference. Have you messaged Neil on here, he seems pretty good when it comes to the out of the norm questions?

Its Neil i spoke to over the phone about the tyres, i remember him saying that they wouldn't insure me if i used them as a road tyre as they deem them a track tyre and would only allow if i used them on the track and swapped them back for "road" tyres for normal road use.

Maybe he could give us more info if he saw this post.

I have scrubbed these in a bit now and given them more of a test. I confirm they are very good!! Just keep on sticking on long sweeping turns and make the car very controllable/predictable. They get my recommendation. :cool:

Back