• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cressie

1. C

looking to get about 250bhp

Wheels or Fly?
  2. C

1/4 Mile Times

Still black EP3 Turbo Now 12.2 at 115mph Sunday Feb 1st RWYB interforum shootout
  3. C

Ep3 cat replacement help

I dont agree with that. Many people have run their cars with Headers which are less restrictive than just a Decat pipe and have had no problems. I believe the standard map for these cars is very rich so by putting on a Decat or headers it will probably make the engine run slightly leaner...
  4. C

Cams/Supercharger - So confused

I was just wondering where you can get a JRSC for 2.5k, Im sure they are over 3k for the kit and then you need to get it fitted and mapped if you get any change from 3.5k I'll be very surprised. Before you go for forced induction, spend some money on the chasis brakes etc. If i were to...
  5. C

1/4 Mile Times

Black EP3 Turbo + slicks 12.92sec @ 108mph Saturday RWYB Jap show finale 2008
  6. C

Engine kill switch

Crap!! I was hoping for an easy fix.
  7. C

Disappointed with my car

Not sure what the clutch noise could be, may be it's squeel from when you try and slip it to stop the wheels from spinning. Do you have engine mount inserts? if not then get them fitted. Ive seen so many EP3's shaking themselves stupid with wheel hop because there are no inserts fitted. If...
  8. C

HOT Brands Hatch Indy 05/12/08…

Im booked once again. It was a great day last year so looking forward to it again:D Come on guys its a great day out to see what your car can realy do:twisted: :twisted:
  9. C

Off to santa pod

Those are your 60 ft times? That will tell whether you were spinning the wheels or not, you should be looking for around the 2 second mark, anything more than that and you're spinning too much. I've run lots of 12.9second runs with road tyres and my car has just over 300 bhp. You should be...
  10. C

K20a jdm internals

I would have thought the internals are the same, only difference is in the fly wheel and Dif. But dont quote me on that.
  11. C

Engine kill switch

Ha Ha very funny:lol: I'll have to take a look at yours and work it out myself then.
  12. C

Engine kill switch

Can anyone tell me whats needed, and how to fit an engine kill switch to my car over the winter? Many thanks
  13. C

rear window wiper plug

Taken mine off as well, too much extra weight plus i dont need it anyway.
  14. C

Weight loss

Rear seats, seat belts plus fittings and all plastics out, with battery in spare wheel well.
  15. C

raggin the engine

Mine's Turbo'd and gets regular "spanking's":twisted: :twisted:
Back