• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CT

1. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Well it seems these guys weren't messing about so she was very unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/8653871.stm
  2. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Thanks fellers. Well she's back home with nothing broken, but some awful bruising and I think a bit of shock is setting in... not surprisingly. The house locks are being changed as we speak. Seriously.. watch out for these *****! I swapped the CTR for a TT about a month ago, so I might be...
  3. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Hi guys...long time no post. :smt006 Just a headsup for you. Earlier this evening the daughter in law was followed home in her red CTR by three black scrotes in what is believed to be a blue Astra. When she got out of the car on her drive at home in Brownhills, Staffs, they demanded the keys -...
  4. CT

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

If you don't like cruise control Karen then don't use it.;) Same goes for traction control - switch it off and it makes a huge difference to power delivery.
  5. CT

FN2 My thoughts on Top Gear (Ive owned both EP3 and FN2)

Biggest load of tripe I've seen in ages. Clarkson at his worst. He slags the car off in a test drive and makes it quite clear he doesn't like it. He then goes on to drive the FN2 in a race against the EP3. Who was driving the EP3???? Clarkson clearly wasn't trying ,there was only going to be...
  6. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

Well No 2 Son had a call from the dealer on Tuesday saying his Milano GT delivery date is brought forward from 30th November to definitely October, and possibly as early as next week. As other people are saying much the same it looks like Swindon are getting their act together.
  7. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

LOL. Yep. But two Milano Reds in the family.. :lol:
  8. CT

FN2 FN2 Availability

No2 Son had a test drive today. He's been given a delivery date of 30th November for Milano Red if he gets his order in quickly - January for any other colour! :eek:
  9. CT

S2000 & NSX Top Off the S2000

Full instructions for making your own in around an hour for about 20 quid. CLICKY
  10. CT

S2000 & NSX New S2000 CR

Can't say I'm keen on that at all and that spoiler looks awful! :eek: I'm not sure the wider tyres will help necessarily. The problem with the standard Bridgestone SO2s is they're virtually racing slicks to start with and the very shallow tread pattern isn't capable of shifting much water. Too...
  11. CT

FN2 FN2 Rear Seat - Folding.

Well my problem seems to have resolved itself - the seat now folds flat - no idea what was stopping it. :confused: I'm not quite sure what you're asking there jangel - need a better description. The dealer did tell me the other day that the rear seats (the bits you sit on) actually lift up...
  12. CT

FN2 Worth getting the GT?

I think you've made a mistake you're likely to regret tbh - the GT version is excellent value. For the extra dosh you get a lot of refinements. 19" wheels are likely to be a pretty hard ride I'd have thought, and I shudder to think what the cost of new rubber is.
  13. CT

LOL - yep wrong link. :D
  14. CT

Cheers mate - probably just me then.
  15. CT

I had to pick some stuff up in mine last night. On folding the rear seats I found the wider one goes down perfectly flat to floor level while the smaller one seems to stop at about 45 degrees. I couldn't see anything - belts etc., fouling it. Is this normal? :confused:
Back