• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CTRSTEW

1. C

2002 EP3 idle problems

Hi all I've had my ep3 for 4 years now only mods customer cat back and AEMv2 induction kit. Recently over the last few winters at random times when starting up from cold the revs drop immediately to hardly tick over (400-500rpm). Normally on start up 1700rpm is where she stays, but its...
  2. C

Another debating tyre question!

Hello chaps again! Last thread was a great help, RE buying some new corners from camskill...... Unfortunatley a couple of days afetr that i was with a few mates taking a trip to castleford, where there was a great meet of civics from this forum (didnt realise it was on otherwise i would've...
  3. C

Tyre fitting price up

What more can we ask for!!
  4. C

Tyre fitting price up

If they didn't fleece us i would probably care!!!!:lol:
  5. C

Tyre fitting price up

thanks for the quick responses! its going to be a cash in hand job me thinks! just out of interest anyone else bought of camskill? mate from SXOC recommened me, i'm thinking on this occassion 'its to good ...and it is true!!':lol:
  6. C

Tyre fitting price up

if they weren't trying to burn a hole in my wallet i would understand where they are coming from!!:)
  7. C

Tyre fitting price up

Just a quick query chaps. Anyone got a rough idea of how much it costs to fit and balance tyres?? i'm looking at getting 4 new corners from camskill and and want to see what i'd be looking at all in roughly! cant seem to find anything online!! cheers
  8. C

Suggestions and Help!!

Ill second that! I take it no oneelse who runs to the light has had the same issue??
  9. C

Suggestions and Help!!

Update. Started yesterday same issue, took on board fuel comments limped to get fuel took for a blast warmed up, and all was fine! No issues today from cold anyway! Good advice. Do you still think it would be an idea to get it diagnosed still?
  10. C

Suggestions and Help!!

I knew there was something I'd missed out! 02 plate EP3 :)
  11. C

Suggestions and Help!!

I knew there was something I'd missed out! 02 plate EP3 :)
  12. C

Suggestions and Help!!

Hi all, its a query I have. Started my car this morning nothing out the ordinary hadn't been blasting it over the last few days,and the revs drop to 400rpm and the engine management light came on?? Petrol light only just come on so know I have about 30miles left. I will put it on a diagnostic...
  13. C

EP3 OWNER: aemV2 or K&N TYPHOON???

Old habits die young REDBEARD! Purchased AEM V2 waiting on delivery! cant wait to take it through my nearest tunnel. Theres something about VTEC and tunnels its like a drug!
  14. C

cheers chaps for your coments. I'll keep u posted as to what we end up with!
  15. C

cheers for your coments chaps. great link milanochris loads of info on there great help! Im swaying towrds the typhoon kit, mainly because im a tight yorkshireman, but also im thinking that it looks like a good starting point... next round of questions! anyone know wheres best to look for...
Back