• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dalamar

1. Dalamar

Ignorant Question Time!!!

I'm trying
  2. Dalamar

My work area, and safe haven from the wife :D And a pic of the new parts I bought
  3. Dalamar

Interior was disgusting, but I found a wrecked 01 type s with 32k miles on it and bought the interior minus the front seats for $50 I found this under the center console Then I yanked the seats, carpet, headliner, dash, and cleaned everything. Carpet pulled floor was covered in...
  4. Dalamar

well here's mine
  5. Dalamar

MOT Witham

The American says: "In Florida you only need VIN number and Insurance to register a car for 1 year or 2 years"
  6. Dalamar

J32A2 output 260 hp (194 kW) @ 6200 rpm and 232 lb·ft (315 N·m) @ 3500-5500 rpm. A more aggressive camshaft, more free flowing intake/exhaust, and a 2-stage intake manifold all result in a 35 hp (26 kW) increase over the J32A1. I'm not sure on the specs of a C series, I know the J series was...
  7. Dalamar

Worthy Accessory?

Cut from vinyl sitting on a rear/quarter panel window. Could be fun.
  8. Dalamar

Dead battery

**cough** http://www.optimabatteries.com/home.php **cough**
  9. Dalamar

yay. So I picked up a 2001 Acura CL Type S the other day and was curious did Honda put a J32A2 into any cars over there? I know it's basically Inspire coupe which i think had a J32A1, but those made around 35hp less. Nothing wrong with the car, but if i wreck it I'll have a reason to j-swap my...
  10. Dalamar

DIY: Volvo Lip (1990-1994 VOLVO 740 N 940)

I guess it doesn't look bad painted white, but i agree, it would look better painted black.
  11. Dalamar

Please notice I said "borrowed for ephatch" meaning it's not my post, simply sharing it. I'm not a fan of it either but someone might like it.
  12. Dalamar

DIY: Carbon Fiber Door Pulls for $8

Follow this link: http://store.carbonfibergear.com/3m-...on-fiber-vinyl Choose the 4x8" sample sheet with free shipping. It'll arrive in a few days in a regular envelope in the mail. It's just enough to cover both interior handles if you angle them on the sheet, so make sure you place them...
  13. Dalamar

DIY Volvo Lip (1990-1994 VOLVO 740 N 940) [borrowed from ephatch.com] Tools Needed: Screw gun Screw Driver Utility Knife Sharpie Heat Gun 3/4" Self Tapping Screws Jack and Jack stands Volvo Lip Step 1: By using the two original holes in the lip center on the bumper and mark with arrows...
  14. Dalamar

DIY: Poor Mans Alarm

Basically, if an intruder lifts the hood the horn will go off. If you want your horn to blow when someone pops your hood when you arm it, proceed... Supplies You Need: _Push button Normally-Closed Momentary Switch (part number 275-1548 @ radio shack) _Open/Close Switch (whatever style you...
  15. Dalamar

EP3 Rear wiper delete

Post pics!
Back