• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Damians

1. Damians

EP3 Clocked Cars

Mine was serviced by main dealer every time. Would have thought the mileage would have been flagged by Honda to the owner?
  2. Damians

EP3 Clocked Cars

Yes I did 30K a year back then I now do 40 to 50K a year my 14 plate 5 series has 71K on it ;)
  3. Damians

EP3 Clocked Cars

Following on from a discussion on the facebook page I've discovered that my old car is now clocked. I think it would be a good idea to put a sticky with all our old cars checked via this website https://mot-history.net/ I've checked LA54BWG which was my old car. In 2008 when it left my...
  4. Damians

Thanks for the forum

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the forum support people. I've missed this place.
  5. Damians

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Always been a type s diesel. Not interested one bit ;)
  6. Damians

FK2 FK2 general discussion

There has been rumours for ages that there will be a diesel variant of the type r hopefully this is true as this will be the only way I could have one. Also will need to be 5 doors and 5 seats so a very long shot for me. Would also need to be up with the BMW's or Mercedes in quality etc..
  7. Damians

Help! Heads bursting with tyres

I never had a problem with Potenzas
  8. Damians

Not editing posts

And no Beardie I like IE :)
  9. Damians

Not editing posts

Trying to edit a post where I have put a the instead of a them making me look like a stupid person. Tried to edit it and it's coming up a blank post. I would rather my posts make me look stupid (which is probably every week) than me unable to edit something
  10. Damians

Enter not dropping text by a line

Thanks Al will try it in the morning.
  11. Damians

Probably Beardie. Let my teenage son loose on the computer. Ended up having to do a system restore.
  12. Damians

Can't seem to space my text or pictures by a line any more. Used to be able to press Enter and automatically drop by a line but the cursor just sits on the same line.
  13. Damians

OEM Sat Nav Disc Reading Error

Have you tried cleaning the disc head?
  14. Damians

Weird Fuse Box Bodge Found! Anybody Help Suss This Out??

I guess we should agree to disagree then as I commission life safety systems for Siemens and would only use crimps when I'm feeling lazy (which is most of the time )
  15. Damians

Weird Fuse Box Bodge Found! Anybody Help Suss This Out??

I find people crimp too loosely and the cables work loose very quickly. If you solder a joint and as long as they don't move the joint for a few seconds it will be a far better electrical connection than a loose crimp. And with that I will stay out of the technical part of the forum for another...
Back