• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Danny_J

1. D

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust EP3

Yeah it’s bigger than 57mn I need. It’s for joint between the mid pipe and the backbox. Mid pipe flange is 2.5” Backbox is 3” But there doesn’t seem to be an appropriate sized donut gasket I can find anywhere for sale All the ones I try are either too small on the mid pipe side but fit...
  2. D

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust EP3

Does anyone know the size of the donut gasket that sits between the mid pipe and the back box? Seems ones I try are too thick.... and not allowing a full seal between the two joints. Diameter is correct as fits on the mid pipe flange just not in the back box flange.... Sent from my iPhone...
  3. D

Dan's EP3 Track Car (Tight Budget Build) Or Not.

Me too just bought a project for me to fix up and get on the road for the winter as my current car isn’t best suited for winter my conditions. Post some pics up. Any plans for this one or staying as is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

Payment sent Loxy :)
  5. D

CW DC5- K20 FAK

Very nice! Props for doing all the work yourself and in such a short time. Builds sure is coming along nicely :)
  6. D

Calipers seizes

Other option is a brand new (not refurbed) complete caliper for only 120£. No brainer in my eyes, better than a refurbed one and likely to last longer...
  7. D

Gambi's 3rd R - Champ White FN2.

True. Very true. Thats one of the reasons im holding back for now. Theres a few people who have took the plunge and ordered them. One guy is gping to be testing his on track a d giving feedback so should be good to see. Caliper mounting brackets look to be of a good quality, but its not down to...
  8. D

Gambi's 3rd R - Champ White FN2.

Theres a guy over on CTRO that sells new BBK's that utilise the calipers off an Clio 3 RS and discs from a 350z (larger than stock size), for a very compettive price. Worth a look: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=289637 Debating them for my own car just trying to find...
  9. D

Danny_J's Premier Edition Cosmic Grey EP3

These have been reccomended a lot online and a lot of people seem to like them. Might consider geting them for next winter. We don't get much snow over here but always good to be prepared.
  10. D

Haha i know the feeling. I stuggle with grip in most gears when i plant it now with T1Rs.:lol: The F1A2's were always good for me, though i did put them on end of June to November so not that wet out. Looking forward to getting them back on and seeing how the cope with more power.
  11. D

I already have the Eagle F1s on my summer wheels. They are decent tyre i find (well better than T1Rs, but thats not hard really is it... :) ) They have good levels of grip but the side walls are a bit too soft for my liking. Would the PS4s be the best option as a all rounder, ie not semi slicks...
  12. D

'02 Satin Silver EP3 from Austria

The gear knob must have been on pretty tight! The Skunk2 gear knob along with the short shifter is heavenly, shift action is much nicer and throw is a lot shorter too. One of the most under rated things to do IMO as it make such a difference to how the car drives.
  13. D

Well i now have the car back from TDI North and its awesome! Noise the charger makes is heavenly and i dont think ill ever get bored of hearing it. Cant wait until the weather improves so there will be a bit more grip in the tyres so i can really test it out. Theres is torque available in all...
  14. D

Thanks for the kind words guys, always nice to see people appreciate what you do :) As for the power she made 309bhp. So chuffed with that! I could get Stoptechs but unfortunately we dont supply them in work. So im looking at getting either the Brembo gran turismo kit above or the AP 4 pot...
  15. D

What about the Brembo gran turismo kit - 4 pot 330mm http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/brake-kits/car/honda/civic-00-06-type-r/2005/brembo-gran-turismo-big-brake-front-kit-black-4-piston-calipers-330x28mm-drilled-discs Are these more similar to the Stoptechs? Or maybe the AP 4 pot kit...
Back