• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dannyw91

1. dannyw91

Good detailing company in West Midlands

I have had a quick look through the forum and couldn't find much on this but does anyone know any reputable detailing companies in the West Midlands? I have a Milano EP3 and I wanted to look at getting it professionally detailed to get the red looking better again before looking at a re-spray...
  2. dannyw91

New NHB premier :)

FRSU makes a massive difference. Had mine lowered 30mm on eibach's and immediately it feels a little judderey going round roundabouts and corners but that's because the geometry will be slightly out until you get it aligned. Looking good by the way! Haven't seen many black ep3's with gold...
  3. dannyw91

Inlet manifold full of coolant :(

Ok so I replaced the gasket today and everything seems to be ok again, although there has obviously been some coolant/water got into the engine as all that beige gunk has started to form around the oil cap. Will possible use engine flush or just change the oil a couple of times to clear it all out.
  4. dannyw91

Inlet manifold full of coolant :(

Hi Guys, I decided to clean my idle air control valve yesterday. Cleaned it and put it all back together and without realising I must have damaged the gasket putting it back together and now a load of coolant has squirted into my inlet manifold. I took it round the block after I did it (without...
  5. dannyw91

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

I've found that giving it a good clean with brasso wadding it just metal polish gets it up like new again.
  6. dannyw91

I got mine in around 8-9 days too. They are of pretty good quality.
  7. dannyw91

Another Milano Red newbie!

Cheers buddy, the passengers side you can see in the photo is the worst faded side. Still real bugs me :-s lol other side is a real deep colour still. Love ep3's in red. I don't see anywhere near as many as the other colours.
  8. dannyw91

My '04 EP3 (Cosmic Grey)

Look's nice matey :) i still think reds the best colour for caliper's on ep3's. Even though it's the most common one.
  9. dannyw91

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Good thread! And real nice car jimbo. The dash and door handles are awesome, as are the personalised mats. Love it!
  10. dannyw91

Another Milano Red newbie!

Just a few updated pics after i've given it a good clean and wax etc. With the 4" Cobra sports can from the back, 2.5" pipework. It has also been lowered 30mm now.
  11. dannyw91

Yeah they are real heavy. 3-4 times heavier than the OEM knob?
  12. dannyw91

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JDM-HONDA-TypeR-6MT-Shift-Knob-CIVIC-EP3-S2000-FD2-SiR-SI-ACURA-INTEGRA-RSX-04-/350673050356?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51a5be1af4
  13. dannyw91

It's like a dark chrome finish to it but as you say for £8.90 im fairly happy. It came from China so sounds reasonable it could be a fake lol.
  14. dannyw91

Ah thought i'd got lucky, how can you tell?
  15. dannyw91

Just thought i'd mention i recently purchased what i thought was a universal chrome gear knob off ebay for £8.90 and assumed it was similar to the OEM knob. Recieved it today and it seems i have recieved a skunk2 gear knob. See what you guys think.......
Back