• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DaRaver

1. D

HIDs

Hi all, still not working, I don't need adapters as they fit, the lights work just using the battery but plugging them in properly, they don't want to know. I had an electrician look at it and he says that I need a negitive feed kit! I have also tried the decoders. Very annoying, I have never...
  2. D

Ep3 HIDs

i connected it all up and there is nothing left. the kit i have i just like the first pic.....confuesd.com
  3. D

HID problem Civic 51 plate H4

Hello all, i'm new to forums, and new to the Type R. its a civic 51 plate. i have just bought H4 HIDs for it but they are no working. The supplyer says that will have to buy a HID decoder. i was just wondering if this true. how have you guys wired them up. your imput in this matter would be...
  4. D

HID's???

i have bought the same kit as this but its not working. how did you get yours to work. my mate and i have never had problems before. just plug and play but not with the civic 51 plate. the supplier says i may need a decoder which are a bout £10 on ebay but do i need it as not alot of people have...
  5. D

HIDs

thank you, will take a look
  6. D

Ep3 HIDs

Hi i just got H4 HIDs for my pre facelift and they are not working. the supplyer off ebay said i may need a decoder! how did you fit yours? did you just plug and play or did you link the with a seperate wire to the battery
  7. D

HIDs

Hello all, i'm new to forums, and new to the Type R. its a civic 51 plate. i have just bought H4 HIDs for it but they are no working. The supplyer says that will have to buy a HID decoder. i was just wondering if this true. how have you guys wired them up. your imput in this matter would be...
Back