• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dave1987

1. dave1987

My Milano Red CTR

Looking good mate, carnt beat a mint Milano
  2. dave1987

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Couple of updates, cars been in to have a few dints taken out this week and will be having a front end respray soon along with a wheel colour change. replaced the cat back with a spoon rep as I hated the size of the old one, also picked up some meister r coilovers, already got the camber arms so...
  3. dave1987

Cosmic Grey EP3

Looking great on the new rims mate, any side pics?
  4. dave1987

Springs, camber arms and bolts came up for a bargain that couldn't be missed :p
  5. dave1987

Lowered today on abp/eibach.
  6. dave1987

Only had it 2 minutes lol.
  7. dave1987

cheers mate, i got to say it's nice to be back in a car that revs. progress will be slow to start as all my money will be going towards a house deposit, maybe sneak a couple of bits in here and there.
  8. dave1987

MY NHB EP3 253BHP & PREVIOUS CARS

234bhp, mani, spoon catback, aem cai, rbc, k100 mapped at cpl. Ran a 13.7
  9. dave1987

I would of struggled to let that go lol what did you think to the rs? Your ep3 quicker? I beat a few of them down santa pod in my old ep3.
  10. dave1987

Looking good dude, been reading your build over on Ctro, evo looks sweet!
  11. dave1987

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Hey, spoke to you on facebook before Christmas, used to own your previous ep3 many years ago. see you have moved on, looks like a tidy one you have now, hope you have more luck with this one, looking good.
Back