• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dave31

1. Dave31

Good choice, Les Deux Alps is a good resort :) I've never heard of that brand before lol, I...

Good choice, Les Deux Alps is a good resort :) I've never heard of that brand before lol, I always use http://www.ellis-brigham.com/ for most of my gear. Most of the brands they sell are the brands you should look at. Best not to skimp out on gear when skiing, if its cheap, then its normally...
  2. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

True, but I've only had the CTR for around a year now, I want to hold onto it for a bit longer to enjoy it more :D I'm getting a bit bored of the b-pipe now, so I'm thinking about the RM01A, but also considering buying a house in the not to distant future, so I need to start thinking about...
  3. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

Thanks mate. I think my next mod is going to be a Fujitsubo RM01A. I think a K100 will be last on my list, although, I'm not too sure how much more I want to spend, as I plan on getting a DC5 in over a year :D
  4. Dave31

Unfortunately, not been there either, haven't been to Austria many times. That resort looks a...

Unfortunately, not been there either, haven't been to Austria many times. That resort looks a lot better, much more ski area and looks to be suited for beginners too :) I think you're heading in the right direction ;) I don't like the major resorts, Lift passes are stupid priced and you have to...
  5. Dave31

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Car looks awesome mate :smt023 Yet another example of why cosmic's are the best looking colour :D like Scotttomo, I may be bias'd :lol:
  6. Dave31

hehe, well, I've never been there so It may be nice area, but the ski area has 10 lifts, and 11...

hehe, well, I've never been there so It may be nice area, but the ski area has 10 lifts, and 11 runs. You can ski that in almost a day. So If you can't be transferred to other ski areas, you may get bored of the same runs :p Have you been skiing before or is this your first time?
  7. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

Finally taken some pictures of my new mods: Now, what shall be next on my list? :lol:
  8. Dave31

Unfortunately not mate, only place I've been to in Austria is Mayrhofen! Although, after a quick...

Unfortunately not mate, only place I've been to in Austria is Mayrhofen! Although, after a quick search for Rauris, I wouldn't advise going there, unless it links to other resorts as its rather small, infact very small. It also looks fairly low too, which means if the snow hasn't been good, the...
  9. Dave31

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

Looks awesome Stu, couldn't keep away from the Gruppe M eh? :lol:
  10. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

New Update, Just had my Eibach springs, JDM ARB fitted along with a FRSU from TGM today. Car handles Absolutely fantastic now :lol: Will get some recent pics once I've given it a good clean :D
  11. Dave31

Washer Fluid

Hey all, I've had a look around the forum but couldn't see an answer. Bascially, my washer fluid stinks :smt078 which makes me not want to use it. Around a month or two ago, the fluid was coming out fairly thick and gunky, and now it smells. Is there a way to drain it properly to wash it...
  12. Dave31

Ep3 suspension

I've just had the above fitted at TGM today - Eibach springs, FRSU and a JDM ARB. I have to say, makes the car handle amazingly, especially round corners :D
  13. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

Yeah, as dotty said, heat shield got very hot and started burning the gruppe m, just very thankful it was spotted before it burnt a nice big hole. I love the sound :D can't get enough of it which will be very costly :p
  14. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

My Cosmic EP3 - New pics Just had my Gruppe M fitted. A massive thanks to dotty for fitting it and preventing a very catastrophic disaster of setting my car on fire :D A few pics:
  15. Dave31

My Cosmic EP3

Yeah, I have thought about removing the rear wiper. Is it a case of just removing it and fitting a bung? or do you have to do any wiring re-work to disconnect the wiper?
Back