• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dazaturbo

1. dazaturbo

EP3 Another ep3 off the road for good

Looks like a premier aswell http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/passenger-left-fighting-life-after-9323806
  2. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Not it if you want to fetch them off for any reason lol might as well do the job properly you can buy the gaskets from Honda but am stupid money for what they are
  3. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Your better off with thin (5mm ish)waterproof foam camping mats you can get from a camping shop and use the old seals as a template to cut out also so if you constantly have the heater on re-circulation that can steam your windows up
  4. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Usually the rear light seals need replacing not sure how common it is with ep3's but it's very common on dc5's and dc's
  5. dazaturbo

steam inside car

Check your boot floor they have a tendency to leak
  6. dazaturbo

DC2 INTEGRA KEYLESS ENTRY

mine never worked but I had a decent aftermarket alarm on it i don't have it anymore sadly I loved that car I believe it's in Scotland now. im now onto my second dc5 :D
  7. dazaturbo

DC2 INTEGRA KEYLESS ENTRY

I think it was a crap system anyway so your better off with an aftermarket alarm/central locking
  8. dazaturbo

Whining Noise in Vtec

Maybe they fitted a supercharger :lol: in in all seriousness I wouldn't be happy if the car was doing that after a service as has been said usual useless main dealer customer service
  9. dazaturbo

My first Honda - Red Accord Type R!!

Nice mate I do like the accords
  10. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

No I hated the fn2 mate lol I'm in bloxwich mate The last meet you organised up the turf island had a pretty good turnout and it's always nice to meet fellow type r heads lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  11. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Pic of nice clean(ish) engine bay needs a bit more work but I ran out of degreaser lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  12. dazaturbo

FN2 New proud owner of fn2 type r!

Start it Let the oil warm up Try to rev to 14,000 Go home Repeat
  13. dazaturbo

N77's motors....Audi TT & now 30th Anniversary EP3

So now you've got another type r when are we doing the old midlands meet?? Lol Tapatalked this shiz!
  14. dazaturbo

Dazaturbo's dc5

Cheers mate Just removed the inlet manifold cover and gave the engine bay a good scrub (was filthy lol) I'll post pics tomorrow as I've got a lovely lamb dinner to eat lol Tapatalked this shiz!
Back