• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dB_CTR

1. dB_CTR

FRSU spec

Afternoon troops, Im after the frsu specs if anyone has them? My brother works in garage that has laser tracking facility. Got the bits and bobs to sort setup just not clear on the exact spec for setting it to. Could someone help me with this? cheers stu
  2. dB_CTR

Show car suspension

Sorry should have said it's an Ep3 05 plate
  3. dB_CTR

Show car suspension

Evening troops, I am halfway through building a show car for a customer. She is after a really low look with wide stance. Now the car will really only travel on the road to and from shows etc. She does around 3k a year in her second car. Now I'm not sure what to put on it coil overs or...
  4. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I agree the mk2 version I'm working on this afternoon will be motorised so you push a button and it tilts up to let access heaters.
  5. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I need to find a picture I took a while back, I moulded his I phone into the A Pillar of his Ep3 so he could use it as his nav. Phone worked on same principle as it docked with internal bracket and the audio for nav came through a stand alone speaker.
  6. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

The cost roughly to make the panel is around £150 with panel being supplied by customer for the transformation. Then you have to choose trimming material which can vary from about £25 to £ 100 to be painted same colour as car. As for smart phone, its really the same principle so yes no problem...
  7. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Eh... I guess I could. To be honest I built it for my own amusement I was bored one day. There are a few changes I would make to next one, going to motorise the I pad to release access to heater controls. I have another really cool thing due soon.
  8. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Oh sorry Chris missed that one. Thank you for positive replys troops.
  9. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

I pad is a tight push fit which locates in a 90 degree connection. The "magic" box takes digital audio out of I pad. Yes I did say digital. Then drives in a DSP (audison bit one) then into the amps. It's built so if u push one corner it tilts out enough to remove
  10. dB_CTR

Ep3 iPad install

Hey guys just been messing around fitting I pad into my chariot. I have made a mould of the panel so it can be copied/ trimmed or painted. Just really wanted your thoughts on it. I have moved the heater controls etc to behind the I pad. System is totally driven via iPad gives you digital radio/...
  11. dB_CTR

Charged ep3 clutch choices

Thanks guys. So order bearing from Honda, the Only bit I'm not sure is which model of exedy. There seems to be a load of different part numbers coming up for me. That pretty much look the same. Any help for a cheeky chancer ?
  12. dB_CTR

Charged ep3 clutch choices

Evening troops , I have a JRSC ep3 which is now needing clutch done. I have LSD ready to go in but unsure which clutch to go with. Will be using it everyday but not bothered about use-ability really. Was going to do the shifter bushes to. Thank you in advance
  13. dB_CTR

Before and after lowering

Cheers guys that's why I wanted to speak to the ones with experience.
  14. dB_CTR

I just liked the look of it hunkered down onto arches. I only use car on motorway to and from work. Thanks for all your input guys.
  15. dB_CTR

Evening all, I wasvwondering if anyone had any pics of their ep3 before and after being dropped. I am hoping to lower it 50mm, but any pics to give me an idea how's it going to look. Cheers stu
Back