• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Deano_iom

1. Deano_iom

ep3 top mount creaking going round bends

running standard suspension set up apart from i have fitted camber bolts for fast road set up (got the settings from tdi north and set up myself at work) had this problem before the set up and now have the same noise again 6months later. I live on the isle of man so the car does get a good...
  2. Deano_iom

ep3 top mount creaking going round bends

Hey guys what top mounts are you guys running just fitted my second set since buying the car a year ago after i do about 6k the noise is back, i replace them and noise goes for the 6k then its back?? (not cheep from honda and i get trade discount) cheers guys
  3. Deano_iom

Clicking noise from front left wheel, ep3 type r

have you fixed this problem yet? it just sounds like the brake backing plate is catching on the disk, just push it back away from the disk.
  4. Deano_iom

EP3 Not handling as it should please help!!!

Hey Guys sorry its been a While, have finally sorted the problem by getting a set of front camber bolts for the front and camber adjusters for the rear, then talking to the guys at tdi north who have given me there set up for their fast road set up the car handles amazing on these little, fast...
  5. Deano_iom

kept the standard rims as i love the look :P although they have been sprayed black lol
  6. Deano_iom

Dave T i have done but unsure if it was an 05 as our reg numbers dont plate up like yours lol hence min is jmn-116-a its a 02 but you cant tell lol
  7. Deano_iom

no knocking, springs all fine had vehicle in rebound tester and all within Honda limits for the vehicle, its literally driving me insane :( very great full for all input guys :)
  8. Deano_iom

hmmm so may be worth getting a set of camber bolts and setting up the front then??
  9. Deano_iom

Yeah running bridgestone potenzas as from factory all replaced 2000miles ago and swoped front to back after 1500miles :S
  10. Deano_iom

All checked its driving me crazy i cant find play in anything (nissan master tech) Was told a long time back that there was something that wears on the back that causes this fault but you cant feel or see the wear, but cant remember what it was, its getting to the stage where im going to have to...
  11. Deano_iom

Cornering is where its happening, the feeling is there when i have it pined going round a corner, I would love to get a frsu but i live in the isle of man and there is no where over here that i would trust to do in (cow boys) and i dont have the equipment at work. This feeling has only started...
  12. Deano_iom

Hey guys got an 02 ep3 only 43000miles recently replaced worn top mounts and cured engine knock and lock to lock knock as well (mechanic by trade) but vehicle still not handling correctly. The problem i'm is that when traveling at about 60mph plus it kinda feels live the back end wants to come...
Back