• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dhaz1

1. Dhaz1

17 X 8.5 J tyre size ???

You will be fine with 8j's mate! 215-45-17 will also be ok without rolling your arches at 20mm..
  2. Dhaz1

best exhaust for more rasp?

+1 for Unsilenced Sportex b-pipe and OEM Back box for a nice rasp.
  3. Dhaz1

White Integra DC5

Looks very nice pal!
  4. Dhaz1

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

CF looks ace bud.. Keep! ;)
  5. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

You won't be disappointed with tdi bud,like I said big smile on your face on the way back! The oem wheels were powder coated anthracite so maybe something along those lines again. We'll see.. Yeah gis a beep if pass,I'm sure I'll see you around
  6. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Check out there facebook page bud, there doing some really nice work there. Right on your doorstep too! You definitely do get what you pay for... Yeah get all your mods together and give tdi a call, top blokes up there and you'll have a nice drive back down to wales :lol:. The wheels do look...
  7. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thought I'd put a few more pics up!
  8. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

9. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Aquagraphix do a refurb and dip wheels for £110 a wheel I think bud, quite expensive but a cracking finish.. Yeah the new type r will be around that price... Maybe a bit to much for me but we will see... Those mods you'll be happy with bud! For a while anyway ;) Yeah went up to tdi north in...
  10. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cool bud we'll get something sorted for a meet up.. Need to give the ep3 a good clean though first ;)! The FN2 staying standard? I have considered or still considering the new type r next year yeah but price could be a little steep for me, at least for a year or 2 anyway... Been looking at M200...
  11. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Ahh I past you the other week in Britannia bud, at the bottom of harry's hill! FN2 looked really clean! Certainly stood out! I Was admiring... Yeah still got the EP3, thinking of a change maybe next year but I'm not 100% sure yet.... We'll have to meet up so I can have a gander at the FN2....
  12. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

You cant live far from me the bud! I live very close to blendini too.. What are you driving?
  13. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cheers Jay much appreciated! Where abouts are you from?
  14. Dhaz1

Mugen 200

Lovely M200 Bud! Really really like these.. Also from just outside Cardiff so i'll keep an eye out.. ;)
Back