• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dunes

1. Dunes

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Looks awesome, can't wait to get rid of my German shiz!
  2. Dunes

Tegiwa Carbon Intake for FN2

I always thought the stock sound of the FN2 was plenty tbh. The Mugen kit is awesome.
  3. Dunes

My Quote

Fck dat. I thought £800 at 23 was insane. Just get a shed for a few years and get some NCB
  4. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

They have given the option to dispute (already done), but not to buy back.
  5. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Elephant lol
  6. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

It's as I feared. The J's strut wasn't declared, hence why they are only willing to offer 60% of the cars value.
  7. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Update: Insurance company have offered me £5,500 For a 58 plate with 17k miles. FVCK OFF YOU CVNTS
  8. Dunes

Which exhaust to get for my fn2

On a budget, Milltek. No budget, Toda Simples
  9. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Not been given a value yet, that will come next week. Need to get that spoiler off!
  10. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Fingers crossed they are going to pay out haha! Unsure on the next car.
  11. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

It's officially been wrote off. Such a shame, hasn't even done 20k
  12. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Well the weathers forced my hand, the strut stays on. Oh lordy Edit; Went regardless of rain, cvnt still wouldn't let me touch it.
  13. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Went round to the yard this morning where my car is. The guy was an arse, but he did let me swap most stuff over. Wouldn't let me touch the strut though. Might try again tomorrow.
  14. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Going round a roundabout and some cnut in a Beemer just didn't give way. Tried to avoid hitting him and ended up clipping the curb. Wish I'd just drove in to him now, the cnut didn't even stop.
  15. Dunes

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

J's Front Strut
Back