• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ep2Sport

1. ep2Sport

civic 2.2 diesel sport worth a look?

Well my much richer friend has bought a 09 black one and he loves it best interiour I have ever been in and I have driven a mk5 r32!! He is also going to get the car remapped for 193Bhp. Now more temping!! :)
  2. ep2Sport

lol it wont be a new one, second hand one.
  3. ep2Sport

Isn't the diesel fastwe 0-60though and it's 10mpg better. How much would I be looking at for one of these? Is there a better car in that catorgory such as leon or focus diesel? Thanks again Ben
  4. ep2Sport

hi guys as some of you may no i bought a toyota altezza 2months ago and it broke down straight away so am in an ongoing conflict with the garage who sold it to me, but me and my partner have recently had a little girl and im now thinking that maybe im better off buying a more sensible car like a...
  5. ep2Sport

Cw ep2

just the spoiler and rims really
  6. ep2Sport

Manifold for a civic sport

oh rite this costs alot more than i thought lol :( oh well that was a nice thought *** thanks alot.
  7. ep2Sport

I no this is a long shot but how much do you recon a garage would charge to fit it? I have a mate who is a mechanic but doesnt work in a garage so i dont think he will have the tools. I have seen a couple of D16Z6 manifolds on ebay so might consider this Many thanks Ben :)
  8. ep2Sport

agreed
  9. ep2Sport

:( it seems crazy that it is much easyier to make a car like a clio or some other chavmobile alot faster than a 1.6 civic. i just dont understand why my car is as it seems the worst car to tune lol oh well at least it looks good :) Thanks for the help guys. Ben
  10. ep2Sport

yeah i might just make the car look nicer instead of trying to make it faster. Thanks guys
  11. ep2Sport

oh ok lol thanks for letting me no. i just want a tiny bit more power from the car any thing you can suggest?
  12. ep2Sport

:( i have seen one for about 90 pounds if anything it should make the bay look better?
  13. ep2Sport

Hey I don't no any I'm affraid. That site you gave me is ok to look at but have posted a few...

Hey I don't no any I'm affraid. That site you gave me is ok to look at but have posted a few things on there with to responce:( still good to no about it *** thanks ben
  14. ep2Sport

Hi I was wondering what the best manifold would be for a EP2? And is heat wrap a good idea? Thanks ben
  15. ep2Sport

hi recoy2k i was looking at a post you wrote about having a strut brace on. im looking to get...

hi recoy2k i was looking at a post you wrote about having a strut brace on. im looking to get one for my car at the top on the engine bay. will this improve my handeling alot or not really worth it?? also how much are decent ones? thanks Ben
Back