• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
ep2Sport
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• EPCIVIC.COM is the best website for talkin about EP2's. The loads of meets and forums on there!! leave me a message on there if you come on. its 'lukecivicsport' same as on here. :D See you there
    Alright, Soz only just got your message. Cheers, its starting to come along now :D. Im in kdderminster (worcestershire) Luke
    Where did you get your panel filter from. do you have a link for where you got it from. also did it to much to performance or just make you use more fuel.
    I live in the Isle of man its pretty boring nout much to do lol. I got smoked the other day by a 1.2 4dr Clio with pink wheels the other day in a 30 limit lol they overtook me then got pulled by the police was well funny. My friend had a Ep2 Sport with the type r kit on and some cheap handling mods and he Embarrassed some cars that were much faster cars like even Type Rs and stuff :twisted:
    I dno tbh i wanted an evo but my mum said no chance i was having one lol and then then the Type R came along at the right price lol
    I think if we ask one of the mods they might put on in for us but not to sure.

Its funny when a CTR pulls up beside you acting all big to race you and the stall, Someone did that to me the other day. lol
    Just wish there was more people near by that had ep2's and where on the forum with our own section if you know what i mean
    All have done is custom exhaust sounds system - twin subs an amp alpine head unit and 6x9.
    hello mate, were you at dorset jap car show with HJC?? Yeah a lot faster mate, can keep up with skylines quite happily now :)
    Hey mate i see your going to the meet at the weekend, it will be a firstmeet for me aswell so come and say hi if you want. I'll be in the Red DC5.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back