• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email
mr_sport
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well they are cosmic but they are in the middle of being sold just now but i will let you know if it falls through
    oh didnt realise you were selling? how much do you want for it? im not worried about paint as would have to respray it cosmic.
    Did you ever get that buddyclub kit fitted? if so could you put some pictures up? and where did you buy it from as im concidering getting one! thanks stu
    I have been the same. Got onto an EP civic forum that is for all of the EP's. Its ok but not the best. epcivic.com I thibk.
    Hey I don't no any I'm affraid. That site you gave me is ok to look at but have posted a few things on there with to responce:( still good to no about it ***
    thanks ben
    Dont know if they are giving you much more performance but they are one of the best. At the moment I am getting the Buddy Club kit on the car along with the Mugan Spoiler. What bout your self got any plans.

Tom
    Oh lol sorry didn't realise you loved so far away :s ok cool well I put them in on Thursday hope they improve drive. I heard they add performance? This right? How's your car coming along any more mods or plans?
    Thanks ben
    Hey ep2sport. What I know about the NKG plugs are they are good and I have always put them in my car. Dont know where South Mimms is. Lol. I ma up in good old Scotland.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
    hello Mr_sport just wondering if you will be going to the south mimms meet on the 14th of march? also what do you no about NKG spark plugs i just bought some on ebay. hope there good lol
    Cheers mate
    Thanks ep2 sport. ill have a pussy gander on ebay to see what i can find. you even got a picture of it so i know roughly what i am looking for.
    hey I dont think it adds much performance but sounds good lol. I can't find the link anymore but was on ebay. I think its worth it hope this helps
    Yeah i no what you mean. I do feel abit glum when a type r rolls up next to me at the lights *** lol. yeah a EP2Sport secton would be cool
    *** not really done much to my car *** put wind deflecters on it and a pipercross pannel filter a sub,2amp, 6x9's and a head unit. i i took the civic badge off it because i thought it look awful. I went to the southend on sea meet back in august i think it was mmm not sure was amazing, i could not beleive how many cars there were. pretty much every car had a turbo or something to make it stand out. Im way down in southampton mate. the best place *** found to look for car meets and shows is Fast Car website. sorry it took so long to reply.
    Hi mate. All that I have done to my ep2 is put a Cat Back exhaust system on it. Its Cosmic Gray. Not been to any meets but would go to some of there where people who had ep2 there and lived in Glasgow.

What about you mate. What mods you done to yours? Have you ever been to any meets/Where you from? What colour is it?
    hello mate just wondering if you have done any mods on your ep2? what colour is it??
    Do you ever go to meets?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back