• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mr_sport

1. mr_sport

awryt mate. i searched the forum to find out some info about supergragers and your post came up...

awryt mate. i searched the forum to find out some info about supergragers and your post came up with you selling the jackson racing one. i am just looking for more info on how good they are where to get one fitted etc. any help would be great thanks tom wilson
  2. mr_sport

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Thanks mate...all i need to do now is wait for the bulbs to come in from Honda. Thanks again mr_sport
  3. mr_sport

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

I know that there has not been much action on this thread....but I was just wanting to ask a quick question....see the lights that are behind the switches behind the air con button etc, how easy are they to replace and is it still the same bulbs? Thanks mr_sport
  4. mr_sport

the forum and smart phones

Don't knot about anyone else but I use my blackberry on the forum when I am out sometimes and was wondering why it does not always show the full forum on the screen. Like the different sections and sub sections. Do I need to change settings or something. Thanks Mr_sport
  5. mr_sport

More problems with the car.

Yes it is a sport. with regards to the v-tech controller how do i know if it is that. Also the engine management light has gone off now. GRRR
  6. mr_sport

More problems with the car.

After getting the last set of problems i have not got something else................I think i should sell the car but need help first. I was driving the car yesterday and it was "bouncing" up the rev counter after 4000rpm. didnt think much of it because it stopped. got into the car this...
  7. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

sorry to hear that mate. I know how hard it can be when things like that happens out of the blue. Best advice i can give is keep your chin up. Your mates are here for you. My last mrs done that to me and got pregnant and is not letting me see my twins and have not even seen them in their...
  8. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

What happend with your day mate. Also i forgot to say that i got my timing done as well at no extra change. Go the misses. Put it this was way.....she is getting all the treats she wants when we go to bed but its just because i worked out that it works in my favour as well :-)...
  9. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

It cost me all in £712. So still a hit but not to bad. Yes the ball and chain and I are great. I would say that she is getting all the treats she wants just now. Lol Thanks again guys Mr_sport
  10. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Right....... Got the car back on friday. They did the head gaskert, hose pipes, thermostat and housing. Everything seems to be ok over the weekend and at work so I think I can safely close the book on this one. Thanks for all the great help and interesrt. Both good and bad Thanks...
  11. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Got the mrs onto the case. And I love her for it and would even marry her for it. The head gasket had went. Or was on the way out and its getting fixed. Along with the thermostat and radiator hoses All in all its skining me just short of £700 mr_sport
  12. mr_sport

Looking for advice on short shift!!

Just one question about the one.......will it work fine on a 5 speed box looks good and will prob get one thanks mr_sport
  13. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

well guys all the help that you have given me is great. Changed the cap but did not do the thermostat. The car is now in honda GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! and they twits say that there is nothing wrong with it but after a "pressure" test on the radiator there is water coming out from somewhere...
  14. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Also just relised that my cooling fan is not coming on as well. So will need tto look at that. Why will changing the cap help.
  15. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Hi guys Noticed about a week ago the my ep2 has had a higher temp than usual. Got it cheacked out and it was thought to be the coolent sensor. So got it fixed and its still thw same now. When you open the bonnet wheb its over heating the coolent is bubbling out over the expantion tank for...
Back