• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

over heating problem!!!

Right....... Got the car back on friday. They did the head gaskert, hose pipes, thermostat and housing.

Everything seems to be ok over the weekend and at work so I think I can safely close the book on this one.

Thanks for all the great help and interesrt. Both good and bad

Thanks.

Mr_sport

Glad that got the car sorted. I suspect after getting that work done to it, you will notice a difference in the performance of the car. So what did it cost you in the wind up? Or should i say what did the misses cost you? I'd be laying all blame at her door, she was the one that got it into the garage afterall. Lol. No treats for her this month. Lol. :) nah glad it's sorted. Hope you and the ball and chain are well ;-) matt

Last edited by a moderator:
It cost me all in £712. So still a hit but not to bad.

Yes the ball and chain and I are great. I would say that she is getting all the treats she wants just now. Lol

Thanks again guys

Mr_sport

Muck fe, That's a lot of wonga. But i suppose the car is at least running fine, and you're not likely to run into anymore bother with it. As i'm a gentlemen i won't ask the nature of the 'treats', but feel free to give details mr_sport. ;-) , matt_h

What happend with your day mate.

Also i forgot to say that i got my timing done as well at no extra change. Go the misses.

Put it this was way.....she is getting all the treats she wants when we go to bed but its just because i worked out that it works in my favour as well :) hahahahaha. Its great.

mr_sport

sorry to hear that mate. I know how hard it can be when things like that happens out of the blue. Best advice i can give is keep your chin up. Your mates are here for you.

My last mrs done that to me and got pregnant and is not letting me see my twins and have not even seen them in their life. but fighting for it.

Put it this was i may need to go to the doctrs for some blue pills with the amout i am getting. its great. Lol. I love it. She is great.

mr_sport

sorry to hear about your kids. why she being so difficult about it. grrr women.

when you're done with this one, send her my way then will you?

Thread-Direction.jpg

Back