• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ep3-joe

1. E

Well the Beast has gone... time for another savage motor

You can pick them up for around 7-11k and insurance wise I'm 24 with 4 points (still on insurance 5yr crap) and it was 1800 fully comp but I put it through works policy so I don't pay a penny ;)
  2. E

just killing them self after 3000 miles first one was replaced under warranty, second one went on the dyno at tdi (exactly the same way and problem as the last!) but rotrex didn't honor the warranty but gave me 60% off which was still 700 odd. Needless to say i wasnt happy with them but the new...
  3. E

Oouch! i want to know how they did that ive got T1-R's on it now and the grip is stupid you struggle to try break traction.
  4. E

Well the Rotrex ep3 has gone to a new home after numerous problems with the charger's i got fed up :( needless to say its been working spot on since the new charger was on. So after a natter with Loxy at TDi North i decided its time for a new toy but still quite fancy a DC2 at some point when i...
  5. E

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

Its a big bit of kit but love it doesn't bang rattle or knock against anything like the old DC sports one got sick of it. And it shoots 1 foot flames out the arse end when booting it through the gears which is never a bad thing :lol:
  6. E

cheers mate just need to sort out body work and some firm suspension now and if i get bored a little more power :)
  7. E

Another Update been a busy boy getting the car ready for the summer shows. done a few bit's new exhaust 3" bore from the manifold back custom made by Bret at top gear performance Doncaster as well as centering the intercooler. Had to make up new stainless lobster tail hard pipes which were a...
  8. E

242bhp now want more! Advice please

japspeed manifold wont let you down ive got one on my rotrex ep3 running 380hp and it hasnt skipped a beat.
  9. E

anybody fitted these?

had them fitted to mine worth the money feels alot better but fiddlt job
  10. E

detailing advice please

use it dry or wet some people Kneed it in there hand right for a minute after getting it out the packet. Some others cut it in to 4 soak it in warm water for a min or 2 and then kneed it. The most important thing with Clay is plenty of lube and when it starts looking a bit dirty kneed it till...
  11. E

detailing advice please

basic kit: Micro fibre clothes LOTS OF THEM! Horse Hair Brush's different sizes for getting in the nooks and cranys (door handles,badges,seams etc) wool mitt Polish pads (little foam round disc's) Drying towel - prefer these to chamy's as they lift what ever little dirt is left rather then...
  12. E

Interior Light issue help

sorted thanks i thought the front two came on as well remember it been a lot brighter.
  13. E

cant see no switch do i have to take it out, if so how?
  14. E

As in the two center roof/map reading lights.
Back