• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Well the Beast has gone... time for another savage motor

Well the Rotrex ep3 has gone to a new home after numerous problems with the charger's i got fed up :( needless to say its been working spot on since the new charger was on. So after a natter with Loxy at TDi North i decided its time for a new toy but still quite fancy a DC2 at some point when i have the spare cash and space to put it some where. Any how after a lot of wondering what to get and what will be just as fun to drive i ended up with a Evo 6 Tommi Mak in silver and got to say i love it. I'll still be coming to the meets in yorkshire and hope to have a DC2 soon :D

IMG_1486_zps279379cb.jpg

IMG_1485_zpsf0b7513f.jpg

:twisted:

Oouch! i want to know how they did that ive got T1-R's on it now and the grip is stupid you struggle to try break traction.

What were the issues you had with the SC on the Civic then? Did you have more than one or the same one fixed?

Good choice bud! :smt023

So glad for you that you didn't get that VDub you had in your head at the time! :)

just killing them self after 3000 miles first one was replaced under warranty, second one went on the dyno at tdi (exactly the same way and problem as the last!) but rotrex didn't honor the warranty but gave me 60% off which was still 700 odd. Needless to say i wasnt happy with them but the new unit worked spot on and still is touch wood. And yes Loxy none of that S...

I have always and i do mean always wanted a Evo 6 Tommi Mak edt, it was my dream car when i was younger but just a pipe dream being as though they were a fortune not to mention the insurance. What's the damage (roughly) on one these days is you don't mind me asking?

You can pick them up for around 7-11k and insurance wise I'm 24 with 4 points (still on insurance 5yr crap) and it was 1800 fully comp but I put it through works policy so I don't pay a penny ;)

You can pick them up for around 7-11k and insurance wise I'm 24 with 4 points (still on insurance 5yr crap) and it was 1800 fully comp but I put it through works policy so I don't pay a penny ;)

How cool is that not paying insurance on that beast !:cool: Awesome car mate

Back