• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ep3petey

1. ep3petey

Garage in Bedfordshire

Honda is stil in Dunstable, but just isnt part of the Johnson franchise, I have used them since and found them to be very helpful. They programed my Kpro ecu to my car free of charge, and then back again when I returned the car to standard. Angel works Technologys is aslo a great place, but...
  2. ep3petey

Two day clean of Subaru Impreza STi 320BHP AWD TBH

Lovely outcome! My scoob needs some detailing soon!
  3. ep3petey

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

Indeed! I sold my 54 CTR with 40K on the clock about 3months ago. I got £7.5K for it. was in great order though.
  4. ep3petey

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Did you mean "looking for", but no my car doesnt have the PPP. It was an option from the factory when new and gave another 40bhp. Yup, at the recent Prodrive meet, my car was the only "newage" white impreza there I was very happy! :D
  5. ep3petey

Thats the one, its just the best exhaust! LOL prefect fit and just a little kick up to the left for the tail pipe!! On motorway you cant even hear it, but remember I have O.E front pipe and cat at the mo so will be quiet.
  6. ep3petey

Yea, that sounds tooo loud for me!! No wonder you want some Fuji action! The exhaust fits perfectly, but mine is the twin resonator single piece version, im not sure how many they make. After looking on the tough website there seem to be loads for our cars!!
  7. ep3petey

not sure how to embed a video, link should work now.
  8. ep3petey

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/Woody_Wood/05%20Impreza%20STi/?action=view&current=02052010013.flv
  9. ep3petey

Yea, I am its great matey! Have you fitted the J's intake yet or anything? PM me a link to a thread if you have one! That sounds very loud! Is that a full decat system then? 5" sounds a bit over kill, although saying that the RM01a is only 4" and it looks small. I have a sound clip, just...
  10. ep3petey

Not yet, only fitted it yeasterday. Its not much louder than standard, just gives that nice crisp flat four thump. Once I get a prodrive cat on then I think it will get a bit more noisy. Dont you have prodrive already Murph?
  11. ep3petey

White 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update** Managed to source a second hand Fujitsubo RM01A cat back exhaust. Fit is perfect and sound is great. Fujitsubo FTW!
  12. ep3petey

My Accord Type R with Rotas

Looks great buddy! like the black against the bronze!
  13. ep3petey

Milltek exhaust

I too was thinking that Toda now produced an exhaust for the FN2, but have yet to see or hear it fitted to anyones car!
  14. ep3petey

Milltek exhaust

Looks lovely, much better than the standard triangle rubbish!
  15. ep3petey

New EP3 Owner

I never had a problem with any sort of fade on my milano. Just get a paint correction detail if you do, and it will look better than new!
Back