• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

That's cheap compared to some of the cars I saw on PH when I was looking for mine. Regular EP3's from some independent garages with similar mileage to the one in the op were going for close to 10k :eek:

Tell be about it :lol: Was thinking of putting mine up for close to 10k but I've only had it close to 5 weeks now and can't face getting rid and looking for another prem :lol:

Bristol Trade Centre... Say no more.

I bought my pre facelift satin silver ep3 3 years ago from a garage for £8000 with 28k but no air con, came with FHSH....

My first cosmic cost me £8000 with 20k, FHSH and one lady owner! good for me, not for my insurers! mwah ha ha ha ha!

The thing is, there is often a mismatch between what the buyer thinks something is worth and what the market is willing to pay for it.that guy will keep lowering the price until he arouses interest. Why would anyone even bother looking at a prefacelift at that price! If your that stupid and have money get an fn2!

Lukey you got an ep3 or skyline?also if one was to buy a prefacelift could I get honda do add the facelift thing onto it?

Lukey you got an ep3 or skyline?also if one was to buy a prefacelift could I get honda do add the facelift thing onto it?

i have both. yes, although they would charge you an arm and a leg for it. better to source the parts yourself, and take it to a reputable bodyshop. will save yourself hundreds. its a cool upgrade imo. really makes a difference i think. i just went down a different route myself.

or any other ctr driver as your claim will only add to the statistics that puts CTR premiums up.

Cheers for that.

Indeed!

I sold my 54 CTR with 40K on the clock about 3months ago. I got £7.5K for it. was in great order though.

Back