• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Milltek exhaust

Just waiting for my Milltek exhaust and Pipercross filter to be fitted at ADM in Thurrock, can't wait for the drive home back to Canterbury!

Not that I recall, they sit inside the bumper exits for the stock pipes...

Dont know why, but I think I have seen this sytem hanging below the bumper on teh web somewhere. Looked utter shi*e as well.

It is all fitted now and uses the existing tailpipes, Iw as due to have the pipercross filter fitted but pipercross sent an EP3 one instead! The exhaust sounds awesome, quite subtle low down until you creep towards 4000rpm, the service at ADM was excellent as they kept me updated on the delivery dates and when the system could be fitted, also dropped me off to Lakeside shopping centre as well. Its always difficult to tell but their is an increase in performance with the acceleration feeling a lot smoother. Will do a video clip of it in due course!

Yes! Will make sure my hands a bit more stable when recording it though! Not too sure how the AEM filter compares to the Pipercross?

I have the PiperX on mine and it definately sounds more brutal than that youtube clip!

Mrs still refuses to hold the cam so I can make a vid...:rolleyes:

I will get my mate to drive by in the car, I am fully insured just in case he veers towards me!

This kit's about half the price of the Toda which is getting me interested! I don't think the HKS is supposed to be very loud so that's put me off that one!

What made you decide on the Milltek?

Look forward to the vid BTW!

I too was thinking that Toda now produced an exhaust for the FN2, but have yet to see or hear it fitted to anyones car!

Milltek

This kit's about half the price of the Toda which is getting me interested! I don't think the HKS is supposed to be very loud so that's put me off that one!

What made you decide on the Milltek?

Look forward to the vid BTW!

Just reputation and quality, I did consider the hks system but it was more expensive and didn't have a lot of feedback on the forums

I too was thinking that Toda now produced an exhaust for the FN2, but have yet to see or hear it fitted to anyones car!

Toda:
[video=youtube;yTd5qK4OWV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTd5qK4OWV0[/video]
[video=youtube;r8rbakvgs8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8rbakvgs8o[/video]

I keep having rushes of blood to the head and nearly ordering the Toda from James@Touge.

I'm going to have a word with TP at Tdi when I'm there in a couple of weeks and see what he thinks. Price difference between Toda and Milltek will very nearly pay for FlashPro...

That second vid it looks like the exhaust doesnt line up, like it half points towards the inside of the bumper

ive had work done by abp motorsport an while there saw there civic type r with the milkek on it it sound better in person good choice mate

Back