• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Evolution

1. E

Rocker Cover

dont really have the spare time to do it cos i daily the car, just the convenience of the whole send your cover after you receive a cover.
  2. E

Rocker Cover

awesome thanks for clearing that one up mate :D now to explain to the mrs that i need to get my rocker cover refurbished :P need to think of some sort of excuse haha :P
  3. E

Rocker Cover

Hey all, got a slight leak on my rocker cover of my EP3 but its coming from one of the rocker cover bolt washers on the backside of the engine, what im wondering is, is there a rubber gasket or something that sits under the washer? thanks in advance :D
  4. E

fn2 wheels on ep3

they do that, my EP3 was originally purchased just outside glasgow when it was new n i bought in blackburn n brought it back to the glasgow area.
  5. E

fn2 wheels on ep3

i know its an old thread but just over 2 years ago when i was in the market for an EP3 i went to view that exact one just outside of glasgow at a dealer, was being sold for £2k, was very high mileage and pretty rough condition
  6. E

O/S Headlight condensating on the inside

thanks lewis all the covers are on preperly but ill give your method of removing them and having the lights on a try first before i go shellin out for new units oerlikon if it comes to new units, ill probably go the aftermarket route as over £300 for genuine ones is a bit too much lol
  7. E

O/S Headlight condensating on the inside

Hey all, ive had a little problem with the O/S headlight unit condensating on the inside. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and managed to fix it without doing the whole oven method of dismantling and resealing the headlight.
  8. E

TODA exhaust not fitting correctly

my scorpion back box sits like that on an M2 b-pipe, was strange as i seen a few others scorpion back boxes which stuck out a good 2 inches further than mine which made me think did i do something wrong lol
  9. E

HID kits

HIDs4u is the one that pops up alot when searching, and at 89 quid a set its a pretty decent price, i think 6000k is what i would go for as its a slight blue tint which personally i think looks awesome especially on a NHB EP3, ive been kinda sceptical about buying cheaper kits but eurocarparts...
  10. E

HID kits

just looking to get some views and recommendations on some HID kits for the EP3 dont quite know whats good makes and whats cheap rubbish, quite liked the 6000k ones that one of the guys on facebook just fitted the other week
  11. E

Throttle response

ive checked the throttle cable seems to be within spec, ill need to give the throttle body a clean out see how that goes
  12. E

Throttle response

Hey all, ive noticed recently that the throttle response on my EP3 is a bit rubbish and just wondered if there is anything i can do that would maybe make it a bit sharper. ive cleaned the filter too so know it cant be that
  13. E

Fitting camber arms and bolts - any tips?

just checked out plusgas seems to have pretty good reviews plus eurocar parts has it instock near me so im gonna pick some up :D
  14. E

thanks ill check out plusgas :D
  15. E

ive went with the Skunk2 arms and yea ill be getting a full set up done when i get the new tyres fitted which will be within a couple of days of fitting the arms
Back