• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

fn2 wheels on ep3

DSCN0545.jpg

As per Loxy's post.

This was the only pic left in that thead, the other pics are dead links now.

Saw this on Autotrader local to me. Not sure I approve...

mediaid1089213645.jpg

mediaid1089213717.jpg

mediaid1089213838.jpg

:rolleyes:

Only £8k too. Dealer quotes it has having 'Solid paint' oh dear... :p

The standard 18's do look ace on a EP3 but the offset is wrong and supposed to make it handle weird....

The Milano above looks very smart, although unless you go uber expensive forged/Japness (not all of these are a win IMO, either), the stock EP3 17" Enkei's are difficult to trump - they're just that awesome IMO.

Not a fan of the Rage wheel in general, and they look worse/too big for my liking on the Cosmic..

Last edited by a moderator:
The Milano above looks very smart, although unless you go uber expensive forged/Japness (not all are a win IMO), the stock EP3 17" Enkei's are difficult to trump - they're just that awesome IMO.

Not a fan of the Rage wheel in general, and they look worse/too big for my liking on the Cosmic..

I agree, does look very nice

^^^^

The girl that sits next to me says they are the best alloys she has ever seen !!!

them 19s on the cosmic look a bit too big and they make the discs look that small only a ford would be proud of them lol

The standard FN2 wheels do actually look quite nice on the EP3, but if the offset is different then I'd steer clear. Unless you're going for aesthetics over performance, in which case you might as well! But the rage's look completely naff!! :freak:

those ronal teddy wheels are awesome, i think my girlfriend would approve.

edit: damn they are alloys not hubcaps.

Saw this on Autotrader local to me. Not sure I approve...

mediaid1089213645.jpg

mediaid1089213717.jpg

mediaid1089213838.jpg

:rolleyes:

Only £8k too. Dealer quotes it has having 'Solid paint' oh dear... :p

i know its an old thread but just over 2 years ago when i was in the market for an EP3 i went to view that exact one just outside of glasgow at a dealer, was being sold for £2k, was very high mileage and pretty rough condition

It was in Preston when I saw it. They do get around!

they do that, my EP3 was originally purchased just outside glasgow when it was new n i bought in blackburn n brought it back to the glasgow area.

Back