• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Evs

1. Evs

FD2 Price of a NEW FD2 CTR

:idea: :p :lol:
  2. Evs

FN2 The White FN2

I thought it looked good inside the tent - when I was outside it :p Nice to see them putting a LSD in though :cool:
  3. Evs

Carbon Fibre Wheels

...or some 'carbon look' wheel trims for £24.99... :lol:
  4. Evs

FN2 Wheels

I reckon they'd go straight on a DC5 with no problems at all. I think they're the same size and offset as the 'storm' ones that 'SpideyMack' had on a silver one. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14723
  5. Evs

Carbon Fibre Wheels

Those Weds look superb, I really like that pattern of wheel anyway :cool: Surprised the bolt holes just look like holes in the carbon, not inserts :? [edit: Nick - oh yes :cool: ]
  6. Evs

FD2 Spoon FD2

Sorry mate I'd forgotten you were a fan of the brown/carbon cliche look :p Can't decide whether I still prefer bronze CE28s to those grey RE30s though... :lol:
  7. Evs

FD2 Spoon FD2

Loving those wheels :cool:
  8. Evs

FD2 Toda catback for the FD2

No bracing of the centre box... :rolleyes:
  9. Evs

FD2 Warning to prospective FD2 owners!

:lol: @ Dynax
  10. Evs

Any chassis bracing present, or was it a delete option? :lol:
  11. Evs

The Buddyclub RSDs (10F/16R) I had on my DC5 a while ago would qualify - make a FD2 feel like a limo! :lol:
  12. Evs

S2000 & NSX S2000 with new wheels, almost there.

Very nice - really suit the car imho :cool:
  13. Evs

WTF? :confused: Another internet urban myth begins :rolleyes: I thought the (standard) one I drove was fine and actually rode quite well - I suppose it all depends on what you're used to...
  14. Evs

FN2 3 things wrong with mine

Ah I see, fair enough :cool: FN2 just seemed like a very odd choice for you as a personal buy! :lol:
  15. Evs

FN2 3 things wrong with mine

You work at an import dealer and you bought a FN2? :?
Back