• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by figo_rulz11

1. figo_rulz11

Hello guys, my first Japanese car (JDM EP3 Race car)

wow dude, very nice!
  2. figo_rulz11

Honda Elise Conversion

Great work here...get some more videos up :)
  3. figo_rulz11

Bet your Hondata doesn't do this!

ME likey!
  4. figo_rulz11

clutch plate kit advice please

Definitely can't beat the good old OEM clutch or Exedy, I purchased mine few days ago from Cox motors as it was on special offer
  5. figo_rulz11

FN2 - New Tyres time, choices to consider?

This all day long ^^^ Although i have these Eagle F1's on my EP3, a friend with a bmw e9x also highly recommends them.
  6. figo_rulz11

Money Off Voucher

Top man, just printed it off :)
  7. figo_rulz11

tegiwa carbon fibre induction kit is insane!!

Get a video up bud, I'm looking for a second hand tegiwa induction kit at the moment. How did you find fitting it yourself?
  8. figo_rulz11

Trouble getting in gear

I'm on little over 70k and I have the exact same issue but i only have issues getting in 1st to 2nd when I'm pedal to the metal. When I'm driving normally it's perfectly fine. One bloke said it was the synchrose in the gearbox and said i just need to replace that with new oil as well? I'm...
  9. figo_rulz11

CTR-T

Looking good bud, I see Gaz's still got his Corsa C then! Hope everything is all good bud?
  10. figo_rulz11

Best place to get 'Type R' caliper & hub cap stickers

Any pictures of these guys? Can't decide if I want black or white
  11. figo_rulz11

Best place to get 'Type R' caliper & hub cap stickers

hello, Ok so I was just wondering the best place to get Type R caliper stickers for the front brake calipers and also red H center cap stickers? I painted my calipers rosso red yesterday and was just wondering does anyone have pictures of white or black Type R caliper stickers? Can't decide...
  12. figo_rulz11

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

It varies for me as I only use my EP3 on the weekends so any excuse to hit VTEC! around 220-250 maybe more if doing motorway. Normal Shell fuel.
  13. figo_rulz11

Your tyre reviews

I've just put on 4 brand new Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres and what can i say.... WOW! such a huge transformation in the dry and wet! I feel a lot safer and can feel when reaching the limit. i've only had them on for 2 weeks so still learning how to drive with the new tyres in terms of...
  14. figo_rulz11

Exhaust sounds/videos

This is my exhaust... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0B_ZbR6IMI&feature=plcp
Back