• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by FlammableDuck

1. F

Washer fluid motor fuse location

Hi Loxy I initially thought they’d just be frozen as you know the UKs being invaded by Russia atm. Apparently, if there were a freeze in the system somewhere the pumps should still be audible. I suppose it is possible that the pumps themselves could be frozen hence no noise but it’s been...
  2. F

Washer fluid motor fuse location

Hello all, My washer windscreen washer jets aren't working, I can't hear motor so I assume fuse problem, Can any one point me to the correct fuse/s. I only washer related one in the manual seems to be the headlight washer which I don't have on my car lol Any ideas? KR
  3. F

Grinding noise letting off throttle Ep3

Thanks for the info, did you ever sort it, find out what it was or did it fail, I believe mines doing the same thing, :confused:
  4. F

EP3 Strange raspy/soft milkshake slurping noise when engine braking

Hi Guys My EP3 car makes a very weird noise in the lower gears when lifting of the throttle and engine braking. Stops when I push clutch in or give it any throttle. It's really hard to describe, it sort of sounds induction related, its a raspy sort of rattle, very strange, the heat shield...
  5. F

Strange raspy/soft rattle noise when lifting of throttle

Hi Guys My EP3 car makes a very weird noise in the lower gears when lifting of the throttle and engine braking. Stops when I push clutch in or give it any throttle. It's really hard to describe, it sort of sounds induction related, its a raspy sort of rattle, very strange, the heat shield...
  6. F

EP3 EP3 Newbie, Need to put stock Air box + Filter back onto car, anyone know how

Do I have to take the top half off first as if I were replacing the air filter to remove the whole air box, or can I just remove the entire box in one without opening it up? Appreciate the help
  7. F

EP3 EP3 Newbie, Need to put stock Air box + Filter back onto car, anyone know how

Hi Guys Recently bought an EP3 but I have't been able to drive it as it has a cracked air box, I’ve finally sourced a used, standard air box In good condition and I need to put it in, Is it simple process? also anyone know to do it or any good guides. I appreciate this is probably a...
Back