• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by fn2sam

1. fn2sam

Any Got EBC red stuff Pad and discs on their type r?

Oh ok, went for the Ferodo DS2500 in the end! quite a few people slated the EBC pads!
  2. fn2sam

Any Got EBC red stuff Pad and discs on their type r?

On ebay the brake depot are selling front and rear ebc discs with ebc pads for £253 which I personally think is a bargain! Anyone tried either the pads or discs before? Also tried posting in the 'for sale section' and it wouldnt let me. I've met all the requirements?
  3. fn2sam

Your tyre reviews

Just got Falken 453s all round and it has transformed my car! (did have budgets before) It sticks through corners! If I'm in first TC off and hoon it, wheelspins in first then second just bolts! unlike my budgets which just wheel span in THIRD!
  4. fn2sam

FN2 and EP3 Chilling in sun!

http://www.edwardsmotorsport.com/ https://www.facebook.com/Edwardsmotorsport37 Good price and look truly awesome! had them on over 7 months and still look like the day I got them, unlike my Miltek which went all black and started to rattle! Highly recommended!
  5. fn2sam

Cheers guys! Practical stance! ;) Yeah not expensive alloys and you can still run standard ep3 tyres aswell! (tiny bit of stretch!) They make custom stainless exhausts! I will put a video up at the weekend! Both sound fairly similar. EP3 is little bit louder, FN2 is my everyday car so didn't...
  6. fn2sam

Hello mate they are the standard lights just wrapped red with clear film
  7. fn2sam

Finally a day of sun! Clean cars and a good hoon! Few Pics! EP3: Coilys, Edwards motorsport exhaust, evo 9 enkeis, JDM plate FN2: Edwards motorsport exhaust, 10 mm spacers, full audio, hertz sub amp front and rears - springs and rotas going on as soon as the floods go!
  8. fn2sam

FN2 whine noise on decelleration

My mates EP3 does this! We hunted around for ages and found nothing on it! We also took it to a garage and they had no idea!
  9. fn2sam

Honda Civic FN2 Roof Rust Prevention!

Here are the photos of the vinyl that I put down! I measured the curve of the roof and the cut it out on a plotter! If anyone else is worried about this problem contact me and ill be able to make up another vinyl sill! Stop the sill rubbing against the paint work!
  10. fn2sam

Yeah before I got mine I had heard about this but I looked at 3 fn2s and only 1 had roof rust! Yeah *** contacted Honda about a new sill! If there is a softer sill I will purchase one! Yeah! 3 of my mates have done the same now wax and vinyl! You can barely see the vinyl I will put some...
  11. fn2sam

2007 civic clutch

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?92093-Honda-Civic-FN2-Roof-Rust-Prevention! Hello mate, I made a post about the FN2 roof!
  12. fn2sam

Yeah he argued and argued over it took it to beaconsfield honda and slough honda bother were the same as it all goes back to honda uk for warranty work! His is all sorted now waxed and placed layer of vinyl along it to stop any friction between the roof and rubber! Do you know if there is a...
  13. fn2sam

A friend of mine bought a 2010 plate Champ White FN2, when we were cleaning our cars he realized a thin layer of rust along his roof sill. We took it to honda who were hopeless tried saying it was his fault as the car wasn't serviced at honda every year. They wanted to replace the whole roof...
  14. fn2sam

Catalytic Converter may need replaced, wondering on options available

I would go and get a second opinion mate, Honda just want to take your money! Try a motorsport company, TGM motorsport are really helpful, give them a call they should be able to help you out!!
  15. fn2sam

2007 civic clutch

Yeah really annoyed me, I knew as soon as they told me that it wasn't the calipers. Yeah I also had a problem with my roof, the sill had rust on it they said the whole roof needed replacing and would cost £800, took it to bespoke autos they laughed and said I needed to replace the sill and roof...
Back